Reiki For Life: The complete guide to reiki practice for levels 1, 2 & 3

Reiki For Life: The complete guide to reiki practice for levels 1, 2 & 3

RRP: £16.99
Price: £8.495
£8.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Get to grips with what Mikao Usui actually taught and use meditations taught by Reiki’s founder in the 1920s. Our goal:Find the best Reiki books according to the internet (not just one random person's opinion). Alternatively, if you have practised Reiki previously and let it go, pick up this book to get up to speed on everything you need to get back on track personally and professionally. It is everyone's right to express themselves, but I do not find this book as helpful as it could be.

Reiki Books [19 Must Read Resources Updated For 2023] Reiki Books [19 Must Read Resources Updated For 2023]

This system, created by Taggart King, is a way of working with the energies of the five elements of Traditional Chinese Medicine so that the meridians and organs ‘resonate’ with the energy you channel, removing blockages and bringing a state of balance on all levels. From a personal point of view, I have learnt a lot from the book and it has certainly helped fill in some gaps in my knowledge. This book is suitable for people at all Reiki levels: beginners, those who are developing their Reiki, and Reiki Masters/Master Teachers.In this section you’ll also find some basic information about health, safety and managing a successful practice. What I like in particular about your course book is the fact that it’s taking Reiki back to its very basics.

Reiki PDF eBooks for All The Reiki Levels Discover Detailed Reiki PDF eBooks for All The Reiki Levels

Thank you for the Reiki books 1 and 2 – so much information and detail and each is a huge source of learning for the 2 levels of Reiki. You’ll use special symbols and creative visualisation, focus your intent and hone your intuition through a whole series of practical exercises found in this comprehensive guide. This is why when I give a pain medication to a patient IV I always say in a calming voice, you should start feeling pain relief very shortly. He wrote this book with the intention of sharing the experience he has gained over the years — telling the tale of how his perspective on Reiki has changed as his practice has grown, and how his energetic interactions with other people have shaped his understanding of the system. Depending on your expertise level, you can use the links below to jump directly to the preferred section.There are numerous studies about placebo effect and the benefits of belief, which is what I have come to the conclusion the majority of reiki is, positive belief. This comprehensive handbook was written by Sarah Berrisford, founder of The Epona Equine Reiki Centre in Lincolnshire.

Reiki Teaching Manual: An Instructional Guide for Essential Reiki Teaching Manual: An Instructional Guide for

As of yet we have not found evidence of life on other planets and even if we did, I would highly doubt we would share the same DNA/chemical make-up as their solar system and life forms may not be carbon based like our, but rely on some other element. You’ll receive a 60-minute DVD, a CD with music suitable for Reiki, and a 100-page workbook with this investment.

All these extras are nice to know of course, but I think you should leave it to your students if they want to study this or not.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop