LEGO 10915 DUPLO My First Alphabet Truck

LEGO 10915 DUPLO My First Alphabet Truck

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Open the playset’s box and the building, playing and learning begins immediately. Simple instructions for parents and toddlers provide ideas and inspiration for instant enjoyment.

Introduce preschoolers to learning with open-ended creative play that inspires youngminds. With familiar scenes, fun characters and easy-to-handle pieces, LEGO® DUPLO® playsets are ideal developmental toys for toddlers. Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days to be delivered to your nominated store.Use this set with the 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train to extend the possibilities of your LEGO® DUPLO® train collection. Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) to be delivered to your nominated store. They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.

The extensive range of LEGO DUPLO sets offers a unique adventure. Children can immerse themselves in everyday scenarios, navigating through city buildings, racing toy cars, or responding to emergencies with police, fire and ambulance toys. LEGO DUPLO Farm and animal toys offer an exciting connection to nature for kids who love the natural world. For Disney fans. Our range of LEGO | Disney building toys lets kids recreate their favourite moments from classic and modern Disney fairy tails.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop