SECRET WEAPONS Clear Breast Lift Tape - Inivisilifts, Waterproof Medical Grade Hypoallergenic Self Adhesive Boob Lift Tape, A to F Cups

£5.5
FREE Shipping

SECRET WEAPONS Clear Breast Lift Tape - Inivisilifts, Waterproof Medical Grade Hypoallergenic Self Adhesive Boob Lift Tape, A to F Cups

RRP: £11.00
Price: £5.5
£5.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Before landing at Cosmopolitan as a digital fashion editor in 2016, she worked at Us Weekly, The Knot, and Fitness Magazine, among others.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. The best stick-on-bras are cup sized stick-on-bras such as the Secret Weapons Nudi Boobies that will offer more support and shape, especially if you are fuller busted.You know the one, where the girl has it on, then smoothly zips the lacing together to boost her cleavage, puts on her top, and goes out the door? The larger your breast, the more surface area there is to cover and I felt like that was the crux of the issue with other brands. I guess I like where the idea of these are going, but this particular version seems to have some design flaws. For not having very long strips at the top, I really felt like these lifted me up and held me in place pretty well. Invisilifts can be trimmed to size from an A to D cup, DD to F cup or left whole for maximum breast lift.

I recommend using a warm damp washcloth (a little bit of soap is even better) to wipe away any sweat, dirt or lotion residue.

The clear tabs on the sides reached around too far on my back for me to wear this with something backless.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop