How to Meet Your Self: The Workbook for Self-Discovery

How to Meet Your Self: The Workbook for Self-Discovery

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

As you become more conscious, you should also become more aware of your body – your physical sensations and needs. Basically, our physical, mental, and emotional patterns are used to fill our days and it also build our present selves and if you observe it compassionately then you will not be able to see what you don’t have to carry into future. Dr. Nicole LePera is an author and clinical psychologist in private practice. She was trained in clinical psychology at Cornell University, The New School for Social Research, and the Philadelphia School of Psychoanalysis. She i the author of the #1 New York Times Bestselling Book, How To Do The Work.

Take a moment to journal about what we are feeling without judgment or criticism to give ourselves permission to meet ourselves where we are. By finishing the Echoes of the Eye DLC, you can improve the main ending, the Eye of the Universe Ending as mentioned in its section above.LET’S GET INTO RADICAL SELF-REFLECTION Self-reflection is like holding a mirror to yourself and describing what you see. The more you do this, the deeper you will go and the better you will understand why you do what you do and why you think the thoughts you think. Slowing down to sit in quiet reflection and paying attention to your inner voice - more than other people’s opinions - is the best way to get a sense of who you really are deep inside, what you want from this life of yours, and how you will get there. Are you ready to meet Yourself? Just say YES and get ready as we delve into the underbelly of who you think you are to who you really are. Be prepared to cultivate radical self-awareness Be prepared to find your voice and speak your truth Be prepared to start alchemizing some of your suffering into personal victories Ready? Okay, let’s do this! The Meet Yourself Handbook 7 SELF-COMPASSION Gratitude. Kindness. Vulnerability. Generosity. Love. Awe. Compassion. Dozens of positive, pro-social emotions have been studied by behavioural scientists and neuroscientists and the words above are a partial list of these positive emotions. For the sake of this Know Yourself eBook, I want to talk about compassion with you. There’s plenty of research on self-compassion and all of it confirms that to be compassionate is to benefit well-being. The more compassionate we are with ourselves the greater likelihood we will increase self-esteem, happiness, motivation and overall life satisfaction. Bonus: Compassionate people also display the resilience needed to cope with stressful life events such as divorce, health crises, and academic failure, and even combat trauma. To be compassionate towards oneself and towards other is a proven life enhancer. As for me, I’ve read so many experts on this subject through the course of my own self- development process and one standout that I learned from my mentors was this: The more I practice self-compassion activities such as affirmations and reframing thoughts from negative to positive, the kinder and gentle I am with myself. Self-compassion is especially potent because it activates the care-giving system and moves us to act, care, and protect. So I ask you; are you compassionate with yourself? If not, after having worked through the Meet Yourself reflections, might you be inclined to start grooming some compassion for yourself? The Meet Yourself Handbook 21 Hello, I don’t know what it’s like for you but for me, it’s only when I consciously decide to learn about myself that I actually do. Alone time is as sacred to me as family time. Often, when I’m alone I’ll often use the time to engage with myself where distractions can’t interfere with such questions, as… “Who am I?” “What do I believe is true for sure?” “Where did that belief come from? “How do I know if it’s still really true for me today?” “What do I really believe these days?” My personal example Growing up I was raised to believe that as long as I was a good practicing Jew that would mean I was automatically a good and decent human. So I went to synagogue and I brought in the Sabbath and when I had my own home and family I made sure we abided by all the laws of Kashrut. I kept a strictly kosher kitchen and we brought in the Sabbath every week with prayer and song and candles and challah. And we went to synagogue for the high holidays. But, here’s the thing; I was never comfortable in synagogue, nor did I enjoy all the work I needed to do preparing for the Sabbath meal every week. As the years went by, I began to feel increasingly more resentful and exhausted. It felt like an obligation I didn’t want to have. I just couldn’t keep it up and, with all my friends loving it and feeling energized by it, I thought there was so much wrong with me. I grew ashamed and guilty because, after all, I was raised to do this and didn’t want to. I hated it. I grew increasingly unhappier with the obligations of keeping a kosher home; to the point where on Friday nights, when the kitchen was finally cleaned, the fatigue settled heavily and deep into my bones. Feeling spent, I went right to sleep after dinner every single Friday night for many years. 4 www.sharireinhart.com The different ways of grounding ourselves such as being in nature, moving our body, or listening to music

On Monday morning she would drag herself out of bed, go to work, and then go through the week on autopilot, feeling burned out and exhausted. As a therapist, she was focused on helping others, but she was barely conscious of her own needs.The post-credit cutscene occurs 14.3 Billion years after the events of the ending. The new universe fades in while the camera pans down to a newly forming solar system before showing a surface view of one of the newly formed unidentified planets. If the player found Solanum on the Quantum Moon, when the camera pans down to the planet, a campfire can be seen igniting with insectoid aliens roasting marshmallows in a forest. Finish the sentence I DO MY BEST WHEN _____________________________________________________________ I AM COMFORTABLE WHEN ______________________________________________________ I FEEL STRESS WHEN _____________________________________________________________ I FEEL OVERWHELMED WHEN _____________________________________________________ I AM BEING COURAGEOUS WHEN _________________________________________________ ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS I BELIEVE _________________________________ I MISSED A GREAT OPPORTUNITY WHEN __________________________________________ __________________________________________________________ MAKES ME FEEL GOOD ______________________________________________________ MAKES ME FEEL RESENTFUL __________________________________________________________________ MOTIVATES ME _______________________________________________________IS MY FAVOURITE MEMORY __________________________________________WAS MY TOUGHEST DECISION TO MAKE BEING ME IS HARD BECAUSE ____________________________________________________ I WISH I WERE LESS _____________________________________________________________ I WISH I WERE MORE ___________________________________________________________ I WISH I WOULD REGULARLY ____________________________________________________ LIFE SHOULD BE MORE ABOUT _________________________________________________ I AM GOING TO MAKE MY LIFE ABOUT __________________________________________ The Meet Yourself Handbook 13 Maybe you feel like something needs to change in your life, but you’re not sure what, exactly. Perhaps there’s an underlying dissatisfaction or unhappiness that you can’t quite explain.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop