Natural Dead Sea Mud Mask - Headband & Brush included for Face and Body Cleansing Relaxing Detox Treatment Reduce Pores Purifying Face Mask for Acne Blackheads Oily Skin

£8.5
FREE Shipping

Natural Dead Sea Mud Mask - Headband & Brush included for Face and Body Cleansing Relaxing Detox Treatment Reduce Pores Purifying Face Mask for Acne Blackheads Oily Skin

RRP: £17.00
Price: £8.5
£8.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Dr. Lal tells us to avoid vitamin C because it can cause breakouts. Instead, he recommends using clay masks, especially for those with oily skin, because they reduce sebum and remove pollutants from pores. Many people equate mud masks with facial treatments, but Dead Sea mud can be used as part of a full body skin care routine. Our purifying mud mask is suitable for both face and body and has proven to be effective for: Now, let's talk about the pros of this mask. It does make your face feel drier, like when you've just scrubbed it clean. It also has a soothing feel after you wash it off. The few persistent pimples I had went away in just three days. And as far as my skin goes, the mask didn't irritate it at all. Plus, there's plenty of product in the jar for several masks.

The skin looks healthier and fresher because of the proper hydration and invigoration with natural minerals and vitamins. If your skin is oily, the mask can help decrease the oily residue, as it provides full exfoliation. Basically, the Dead Sea mud face mask will help renew the appearance of your skin, leaving permanent and clearly noticeable results. Those awesome Dead Sea minerals I listed earlier keep your skin all nice and hydrated while reducing inflammation and roughness. 8. Can be used on different body parts The angled mask brush that comes with it is a game-changer. It applies the mask oh-so-smoothly and is not only efficient but also eco-friendly. Made from FSC certified wood, recyclable copper, and synthetic fibers, it's a win for both your skin and the planet! 🌍 On the other hand, the Aztec mask is a bit more difficult to use. You have to mix it yourself using apple cider vinegar, water, and the clay powder. It's a hassle to have to do that. I got this clay from a friend who shared it with me. We used it on our faces and hair at a Korean bath house and I really liked it, so I decided to buy it and compare it to the Dead Sea Mud Mask by Pure Body Naturals. The clay is a powder that you can mix with apple cider vinegar or water to make a paste. You can use it on your hair or face. The Dead Sea mud is already mixed and ready to use. Both of them smell okay, but if you mix the clay with vinegar, it can make your nose burn. I mixed it with apple cider vinegar for this test. I put each mud on one side of my face.

Tips

Our unique formula promotes the skin's natural ability to renew itself. Each Dead Sea Mud Mask is carefully designed to be identified by the skin as beneficial and to be absorbed as a vital source of energy, oxygen and nutrition. Nature's unique wisdom is blended with the latest technologies to bring science and nature to your skin, and to create a truly luxurious and unique skin care experience that is as effective as it is relaxing. When used as part of a routine skin care regimen, mud masks can: The results were amazing. I was happy that I didn't break out in rashes. My skin feels really smooth and clean. I put on some moisturizer afterwards to avoid getting pimples. The results might be different for everyone, so you have to try out a lot of products to find what works best for you. If you have an allergic reaction, stop using it. That's why it's important to test it on a small area of skin before putting it on your face. I hope this review helps you all. If your skin is particularly sensitive you could rinse the mask off without scrubbing your skin. You will still reap all the detoxing benefits without exfoliating your skin. Third, the perfume in this mask burns your face. It tries to have a strong scent, but it's not good for your skin. I haven't changed anything else in my routine, so I can only think that this product caused mild burns on my face. A powerful Dead Sea mud for acne treatment helps clean your face from acne caused by genetics, stress, bacteria or dirt. The large number of nutrients and minerals in this mud provide a tightening effect that restores the pH balance of your skin. This`s extremely helpful for those who are experiencing an annoying issue like acne.

Dead Sea mud masks work just as effectively on the hair as they do on the skin since Dead Sea mud cleanses hair while removing dandruff. After washing your hair, coat it with the mask and let it soak in. Rinse after 20 minutes. Benefits of Dead Sea mud masks Increased circulation is usually related to heat. So, you can warm the mask. Your skin also warms up when you cover it with the mask. It may look a bit red afterward. Good circulation is important for bringing oxygen and nutrients to cells, and for carrying away toxins – all important for healthy skin. (It is this increased circulation that leads to claims that Dead Sea masks reduce the appearance of cellulite.) Directions for Using Dead Sea Mud Masks Here's my review of this product after using it for 4 weeks. First, let me tell you a few things about my skin. It's a combination type, which means my nose and forehead get oily while the rest of my face is normal. I also get a few pimples around my chin area, but nothing too serious. There is one problem with the product: it makes me itch while it's drying. BUT, it doesn't irritate my skin at all once I wipe it off. There are no red spots or burning. It's just like when you have a scab that's drying and healing. It's annoying, almost not worth it... until you wash it off and realize "ahh, this is why I put up with that." Haha! But many people don't feel any itching, so it's a chance if you will feel it while it dries. MEDICINAL: Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Microbial, Detoxifying, Anti-Oxidant, Stimulating, Circulatory, Soothing, Strengthening, Regenerative, Muscle Relaxant.Due to the essential oils contained within and the fact that clays harden over time it’s best to use this mask within 6 months of opening and always replace the lid to prevent premature drying out of the product. The minerals found in the mud stimulate your body’s blood circulation. This, in turn, relaxes your muscles and nerves, making you feel calmer and less stressed. Well, good news ladies (and gentlemen): Dead Sea mud can have tremendous benefits for your hair – it can actually keep your hair on your head! All muds and clays have astringent properties. Astringents shrink or constrict body tissues. So, a mud mask will shrink pores and tighten skin. Increasing Circulation

Avoid applying this mask over your new Brooklinen sheets, though, and opt for putting it on in the shower because its liquid consistency gets a little messy.I got the Dead Sea Mud Mask a few weeks ago and I used it right away. I use it on Sunday mornings when I don't wear makeup. My friend thinks it's weird to use it in the morning, but now people say my face looks good without makeup. It wakes up my face and makes it look brighter and cleaner on my days off. I keep it on while I do oil pulling and wash it off when I'm done.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop