Flipz Salted Caramel Flavour Coated Pretzel Snacks , 90 g (Pack of 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Continue to cook the caramel without stirring (I know, it sounds scary, but trust me) until it reaches 236°F. Halloween Pretzel Bark- pour milk chocolate morsels over the pretzels, then scatter candy corn and candy eyeballs on the bark for a Hocus Pocus look. Now that we’ve talked about the best way to achieve the melted chocolate part, let’s talk about how to actually make these chocolate dipped pretzels. Next, unwrap the caramel candies and cut them in half. Place one-half of a caramel candy on top of each pretzel. You can substitute the semi sweet chocolate morsels or any color of candy melting wafers instead of chocolate. Additional fun toppings include mini marshmallows, chopped pecans, raisins, green pistachios, etc. Make pretzel bark for every holiday!

You could even drizzle them with white chocolate or green candy melts to make them look extra festive. Either way, these little caramel chocolate pretzel bites will be the hit of your holiday party! How to Make Salted Caramel Chocolate Pretzels Do one final brushing of the baking soda mixture and then sprinkle the pie with pretzel salt. Place in freezer for 5 minutes. These tasty bites are best stored at room temperature in an airtight container. Do not allow in a super hot area or in direct sunlight, chocolate melts! You can store them chilled, but let them come to room temperature; caramel gets really hard in the fridge. Because they do not need to be refrigerated, these are great to give as gifts- they can be wrapped up all tidy without worry! This beautiful recipe was inspired by Cupcake Jemma, as I had no idea how else to get pretzels into the cupcakes, and I didn’t just want them to be a decoration on top.PRO TIP: If you refrigerate this chocolate caramel pretzel bark, or set it to firm up in the freezer, it will 'snap' in clean breaks.

Vanilla:It enhances all the other flavors. I like to use vanilla bean paste; however, vanilla extract will work fine too!

Salted Caramel Chocolate Pretzel Recipe

Since the wedding, I’ve made these a few times and people adore them. The great thing is that you can make them ahead of time! I made these to take with us on our road trip to michigan this summer. They were consumed within the first few days. They’re just irresistible! Next, you will want to melt your chocolate. You can use white chocolate, milk chocolate, dark chocolate or a combination between all three. I like to use the candy melts, but if chocolate chips are all you have, you can use those too. You could use vegan butter, which is essentially just emulsified plant-based oils and is even considered one of the healthier options because of its healthy fats. If you do use vegan butter, you should add extra flavorings such as vanilla beans paste or vanilla extract once you make the caramel. This will help add so much more flavor.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop