Little Badman and the Invasion of the Killer Aunties

Little Badman and the Invasion of the Killer Aunties

RRP: £7.99
Price: £3.995
£3.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Time for another Little Badman adventure. This time, Humza, Umer and Wendy must face . . . THE UNDEAD. LoveReading4Kids exists because books change lives, and buying books through LoveReading4Kids means you get to change the lives of future generations, with 25% of the cover price donated to schools in need. Join our community to get personalised book suggestions, extracts straight to your inbox, 10% off RRPs, and to change children’s lives. Ultimately we want it to be a fun, silly, adventure story but yes it's always good to get in some messages to kids about being yourself, following your passions, family values and respecting your elders.

You've probably heard of me, right? Little Badman. No? Oh. Well. . . Doesn't matter. You will do one day. I'm gonna be big. I'm Humza Khan, the greatest eleven-year-old rapper Eggington has ever known; soon everyone will know my name. I'm Humza Khan, the greatest eleven-year-old rapper Eggington ever had. I've also faced deadly alien slugs, killer aunties and double maths. When Henry and I first collaborated on material for older audience but as tastes go, we both love crazy, out of this world. laugh out loud humour. Henry knew the comic world so it was a dream working with him on this. It was a lot of fun working together on Little Badman, we have the same sense of humour, but he's a lot better at spelling then me!

A hilarious and fast-paced adventure from comedian Humza Arshad and screen writer Henry White, perfect for fans of David Solomons and David Baddiel. Alongside the outrageous antics, whip-smart dialogue, and Little Badman’s irrepressiblepersonality, there’s a wonderful grandfather-grandson relationship and representation ofLittle Badman’s engagement with Pakistan. Full marks!

At least Humza has found someone to help with his homework. It's just a shame this friend isn't exactly . . . alive. But this is not ordinary school. This is a special summer school in Pakistan, and man something weird is going on - someone has been messing with time! In Little Badman and the Rise of the Punjabi Zombies, caretaker Mr Kapoor mentions the Partition that took place in India in 1947. Here, we’ve shared the afterword from the book, which provides a more detailed overview of the historic event, written by Swapna Haddow. You've heard of Little Badman, right? No? Oh. Well. . . Doesn't matter. You will do one day. He's gonna be big. The Branford Boase judges said :‘brilliant comedy’; ‘great fun, with a unique voice’; ‘full of heart – I’ve recommended it left, right and centre’; ‘the friendship between the two boys is so well drawn’.You're a comedian for adults, so how much of a challenge was it to make sure your jokes and dialogue were suitable for a younger audience in this book?How did your collaboration with Henry White work in creating and writing the story? Buy from our bookstore and 25% of the cover price will be given to a school of your choice to buy more books. *15% of eBooks. Home >

But now, I (and my best friend Umer I guess) face something even scarier - my dad! He's pretty fed up with us being naughty, so he's sending us away . . . to school. Praise for Little Badman and the Invasion of the Killer Aunties, one of The Guardian's 100 best holiday books for 2019 Microwaved pants and killer bees feature in this rib-aching comic caper, heightened with moments of real tenderness and heart.' - The Guardian This book oozes personality and with so much going on it promises to maintain the attention of young readers for hours at a timeBut when Humza's music teacher is taken ill his dreams are put on hold. His Auntie has stepped in as substitute, and nobody seems to care about the unorthodox teaching because of the endless sweet treats. As other teachers start to disappear, with more Aunties appearing in their place, Humza knows something isn't right.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop