LEGO 10316 Icons The Lord of the Rings: Rivendell, Large Middle-earth Valley Model, Set for Adults with 15 Minifigure Characters Incl. Frodo and Sam, Christmas Treat, Gifts for Men, Women, Him or Her

£9.9
FREE Shipping

LEGO 10316 Icons The Lord of the Rings: Rivendell, Large Middle-earth Valley Model, Set for Adults with 15 Minifigure Characters Incl. Frodo and Sam, Christmas Treat, Gifts for Men, Women, Him or Her

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Eight chairs surround the One Ring, with Elrond's more elaborate design in prime position. The seven smaller chairs are amazingly detailed though and accurately replicate those shown during the film, incorporating medium nougat sausages and ice lolly elements! Admittedly, the onscreen council is much busier, but eight seats are adequate for the essential characters to attend.

LEGO® 10316 THE LORD OF THE RINGS: RIVENDELL™ (Ship from 3rd LEGO® 10316 THE LORD OF THE RINGS: RIVENDELL™ (Ship from 3rd

I do feel that while the elven hair element is excellent, I wonder if it is a little overused. The facial lines that defined the cheek-bones of the elves in previous years have gone, and Legolas, the female and male elves and Arwen all have heads that have been previously well-used on regular humans. This is less of an issue for the hobbits. Does it matter? If nothing else, it means that you can now consider almost any general face an elven one. Frodo arrives in Rivendell after being stabbed at Weathertop, so appears appropriately stunned from the wound. However, perhaps a concerned face would have been better for the Council of Elrond, with this design kept for possible future sets. Bilbo's other expression looks outstanding though, recreating the memorable 'scary Bilbo' moment from the film and showing the continued influence of the Ring! Working to balance my FOMO with my personal collection's saturation point - in terms of my own available display/storage space, the volume of high price point sets LEGO has been releasing, and the cost of trying to keep pace with all of that.

Legolas Greenleaf appears equally detailed, as metallic silver patterns complement the earthy colours of his attire. Sand green and sand blue look marvellous together and the dual-moulded boots are effective as well. However, I think tan would have been more suitable for Legolas' hair than blonde and maybe this Elf should have included unique hair, which could accommodate his quiver. When displayed with the main building facing directly forwards, the depth is 38cm. However, you can angle the model for a minimum depth of 35cm, so it should fit on your bookcase. Detailed decor ⁠– Details include Frodo's bedroom and Elrond's study, and the different sections can be displayed separately: for example, the Council of Elrond™ can be lifted off the main model Give as a gift – This set makes a thoughtful gift for film-lovers and fans of The Lord of the Rings™, who will love immersing themselves in Rivendell™ Sign up for a BOXXCO account to start earning reward points. We’ll also send you our newsletter so you’ll receive the latest

LEGO® Rivendell Display Case (10316) - BOXXCO LEGO® Rivendell Display Case (10316) - BOXXCO

There we have all of the figures included in the set. Most of the designated characters offer varying degrees of improvement on a previous figure, although the new Sam and Aragorn figures are more consistent with their appearances at Rivendell, compared to the original versions (Aragorn in the Wild, and Sam as he appeared at Ciruth Ungel). Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error

147 comments on this article

The one set where it makes sense for an axe to be able to fall apart, and they make a new 1-piece, smh /s

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop