Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer Fig, Moisturising Lip Shimmer with Peppermint Oil, 100% Natural Origin, 2.55g

£89.215
FREE Shipping

Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer Fig, Moisturising Lip Shimmer with Peppermint Oil, 100% Natural Origin, 2.55g

RRP: £178.43
Price: £89.215
£89.215 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With a shimmer finish and moisturising balm texture, this lip balm glides on smoothly to nourish and add luxury wow factor to your lips while keeping them revitalised and hydrated. By accepting these services, we are able to show you videos or other media content hosted by external providers. As other reviewers have stated, Cocoa is never on the shelves and I have a few friends who only wear Cocoa, too.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax, Menthe Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Lanolin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Copernicia Cerifera Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragaria Ananassa (Strawberry) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Canola Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Mica, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Alumina, Titanium Dioxide. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Enriched with Sunflower Oil, Vitamin E and Beeswax, it leaves your lips with an invigorating Peppermint flavour. This 100% Natural, luminescent lip colour moisturizes and softens lips with shea butter, beeswax and nourishing fruit oils.I wish that Burt's Bees would make a version using the same formulation and colors, but with less, or no, shimmer. It is not possible for us to draw any conclusions about you, and any data collected as a result will never be passed on to third parties. I love everything about the lip shimmer but making this a one-star review in hopes it will be shared with the product team.

No one knows colour better than nature, and nobody knows natural lip colour better thanBurt's Bees . Choose from natural beeswax lip balm and shimmer lip gloss that will keep your lips looking and feeling kissably soft. Shea Butter and antioxidant-rich Fruit Oils moisturise, nourish and soften lips naturally and lovingly. Lip shimmer is just enough color, shine and moisturizer that it keeps my lips soft, smooth, and shimmery all day long. Conveniently tuck a tube into a pocket or purse, so that you can keep natural, nurturing lip care handy.

And like all Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmers, from neutrals, to pinks, to plums and reds, it contains no parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS, so you can feel good about using it. No one knows colour better than nature, and nobody knows natural lip colour better than Burt’s Bees.

Treat your lips to a hint of fruity, pinkish-red colour, a blend of rich conditioners and a smooch of invigorating peppermint flavor, all with a tube of Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer in Rhubarb. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. Enriched with Shea Butter, Beeswax, and antioxidant-rich natural oils to moisturise and nourish lips, they leave a hint of colour and subtle shimmer.This 100% natural, luminescent lip colour moisturises and softens lips with shea butter, beeswax and nourishing fruit oils. Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, beeswax, euphorbia cerifera wax, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, lanolin, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, copernicia cerifera wax, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, fragaria ananassa (strawberry) seed oil, prunus armeniaca apricot) kernel oil, ribes nigrum black currant) seed oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, sambucus nigra (elderberry) seed oil, tocopherol, canola oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil. The Fig color is soft enough that I don't have to worry about applying it just right so that the edge of the color matches the shape of my lips, but it brings a nice warmth to my lips and then fades very gradually and evenly throughout the day so it's not obvious that my lip color is wearing off. Sunflower Oil — Extremely nutritious, Sunflower Oil is easily absorbed and won't leave skin feeling greasy. Infused with vitamin E and Beeswax to richly moisturise and soften lips, the nourishing oils and butters will make your lips juicy, happy and healthy.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop