Pentel Arts Pocket Brush Pen, Includes 2 Black Ink Refills (GFKP3BPA)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

For best results we recommend a smother drawing surface such as rice paper for traditional style calligraphy and ink drawing techniques or watercolour paper and bristol board for more illustrative projects. One of the reasons I love this pen so much is because I can use it with watercolors. Once the ink dries, it is dry. Full stop. I can run washes of watercolors over my linework or lettering and not have to fear the ink running or blotting. If you work with wet media at all, or even just want to highlight over your lettering with other markers or pens, then this little detail makes a world of difference. What I Don’t Love All discounts against RRP are made against the United Kingdom Recommended Retail Price (RRP). Unless specified, offers and vouchers are not valid on products which are already discounted from RRP, gift vouchers, books and from the I LOVE ART range. You have probably seen brush pens before. You might even have a small collection of brush pens like the Tombow Dual Brush Pens or Fudenosukes. So what makes this one special?

Pentel Pocket Brush Pen XGFKP-A - Black Ink | JetPens Pentel Pocket Brush Pen XGFKP-A - Black Ink | JetPens

|Hold pen vertically with tip down until ink drains down to bristles and then make test strokes to get ink flowing.

User Reviews

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop