Anker Soundcore mini, Super-Portable Bluetooth Speaker with 15-Hour Playtime, 66-Foot Bluetooth Range, Wireless Speaker with Enhanced Bass, Noise-Cancelling Microphone, for Outdoor, Travel, Home

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Anker Soundcore mini, Super-Portable Bluetooth Speaker with 15-Hour Playtime, 66-Foot Bluetooth Range, Wireless Speaker with Enhanced Bass, Noise-Cancelling Microphone, for Outdoor, Travel, Home

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Anker estimates the Soundcore Mini 3’s battery life to last roughly 15 hours, but your results will vary based on your volume levels. And yet, the Anker Soundcore Life P2 buds manage to stand out from the crowd. They have a comfortable, fuss-free design, good sound, decent call quality, and endurance to spare. They can’t offer the highest grade of sound reproduction, but what they do produce does bely their price point and is certainly good enough for the average listener. The only problem? There’s no screen on this thing, so you have absolutely no idea which station you’re listening to. Finding the right channel if you want to listen to Radio 4 or BBC1 isn’t easy. This baby is loud & sounds way better in a box or underneath something so the sound has barriers to bounce off of. So to speak.

The quality of the audio, the functionality of the speaker, and even its durability are all impressive when you consider the price that you’re going to pay. Given the price, we wouldn’t deign to expect Active Noise Cancellation, but we found that the passive noise cancellation was able to keep enough of the outside world at bay without removing one from it entirely. We found passing ambulances, for example, perfectly audible, but the rumble of nearby traffic difficult to make out. Verdict FM may be headed for the switch-off in the UK, but we still should have a few years of FM radio ahead. The battery lasts for up to 15 hours, which is great for a small unit. There are a handful of products out there that have delivered surprising value for their size, like the UE Wonderboom, or the Bose Soundlink Mini. However, most of the time, downgrading size also means compromising on everything from sound quality to performance.

Why is Anker SoundCore 2 better than Anker SoundCore Mini?

This little Bluetooth Speaker blows my tower Bluetooth Speaker I used to have & my new larger boxy type because this one has the type "C" Charger (the boxy type has micro USB connection & broke & it's my 3rd one that I bought from a different store!) I haven’t been as pleasantly surprised by a small speaker in years. A few issues with Bluetooth reception and the fact that the now-similarly-priced Creative Muvo 2C has deeper bass keep it away from the highest review scores. But a lot of people will fall in love with this tiny speaker, with good reason. The sound profile makes a great first impression too, which mostly bears out too across extended usage. Bass is punchy and energetic, if not exactly spacious, but on the whole there’s a decently-sized soundstage with both buds in your ears.

There are plenty of true wireless earbuds out there these days, flooding every price point, from budget buds to high-end portable audio – as established players and newcomers alike try to make a name for themselves in an increasingly competitive marketplace. You don’t get the same Soundcore App that you might access with more expensive Anker models – but that’s to be expected. The downside is that you can’t adjust the EQ because of this.Though it’s one of the smallest speakers we’ve ever seen, the Anker Soundcore mini blew us away with its functionality, connectivity, and volume. It’s only recently that this promise has really started to bear fruit, though – with a tidal wave of true wireless earbud models at affordable prices, rather than just the high-end versions we’d had to make do with before.

Your Sound, Your Rules: Connect via the Soundcore app to take remote control of Mini 3. Power it on or off, adjust the volume, change the sound profile, and much more. Since 1982, PCMag has tested and rated thousands of products to help you make better buying decisions. See how we test. The Bluetooth connectivity in the Anker SoundCore mini isn’t the best. It’s the thing that let us down most when we were conducting this review. Water Shmorter: IPX7 waterproofing says your pool and beach party can get as wild as you want it to. Or just listen worry-free in the bathroom and kitchen! The downside is that the painted aluminium is likely to scratch easily, but if that really bothers you, all you need to do is take better care of it.

The speaker's mic offers solid intelligibility. I tested it with the Voice Memos app on an iPhone and could understand every word I recorded. The speaker is capable of maintaining a strong Bluetooth signal and keeps audio artifacts to a minimum, so with a sufficient cell signal, callers should have no issue understanding you. A Small Speaker With Some Punch The active driver and passive radiator included in this product help to amplify the bass of the main driver, avoid the scratchy sound of older speakers, and deliver some serious volume. Featherweight Fit: The tiny true wireless earbuds weigh just 0.16oz (4.6g), which is 10% lighter than standard earbuds. They’re so small and light that they feel practically weightless in your ears.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop