In Phase Car Audio XTB-828R 8" 300W Active Subwoofer with Passive Radiator and Class D Amplifer , Black

£59.995
FREE Shipping

In Phase Car Audio XTB-828R 8" 300W Active Subwoofer with Passive Radiator and Class D Amplifer , Black

RRP: £119.99
Price: £59.995
£59.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This FOUR-in-one enclosure reduces overall dimensions while offering a great bass level. This comes complete with a wiring kit apart from RCA cables. If fitting to an aftermarket headunit, you will need RCA cables This subwoofer finally completes the 5.1 all Klipsch surround system in my tiny home office, and now, I will have to find a bigger room for it. For about a year or so I lived with an off-brand 10" subwoofer - mated with 5 Klipsch speakers in the front, center and surround positions - that I thought was adequate. But I often found myself feeling like I was missing some power in the lower octaves. Well, the Klipsch R-1000SW is now delivering that longed for power with room to spare. The lowpass filter is adjustable from 40Hz to 150Hz (LFE), which allows it to work well with a fairly wide range of speaker sizes.

A Passive Radiator is a speaker with no voice coil or magnet, basically a speaker cone. This is not connected to the amp at all. The purpose of this speaker is to allow the trapped sound pressure in the sealed enclosure to excite a resonance that makes it easier for the speaker system to create the deepest pitches (e.g bassline). In short, it gives you the benefit of ported enclosures without the downsides. This leads to better sound quality, with a linear frequency response of the sealed cabinet and the higher output you get from a ported design. This is also achieved in a smaller size than the ported subwoofer. You also do not have the same issues with port noise, and instead, you end up with a smooth bass. Class D Amplifier A Passive Radiator is a speaker with no voice coil or magnet, basically a speaker cone. This is not connected to the amp at all. The purpose of this speaker is to allow the trapped sound pressure in the sealed enclosure to excite a resonance that makes it easier for the speaker system to create the deepest pitches (e.g bassline). In short, it gives you the benefit of ported enclosures without the downsides. This leads to better sound quality, with a linear frequency response of the sealed cabinet and the higher output you get from a ported design. This is also achieved in a smaller size than the ported subwoofer. You also do not have the same issues with port noise, and instead, you end up with a smooth bass. A robust, compact and efficient Class D amplifier is mounted to this enclosure. This is the driving force behind the sub. Only the finest components in it's category will do. Offering up to 300W peak and 200W RMS Power

Market News

XTB-828R is a passive radiator-equipped active sealed subwoofer enclosure. Hit really low frequencies and experience true bass accuracy not normally found in bog-standard active subwoofer. Equipped with an all-weather glass fibre woven cone 20cm (8') drive unit, paired with a passive radiator in sealed enclosure technology, it provides deep and controlled bass frequencies. Its built-in 300W class D amplifier offers high-power handling and numerous controls. This FOUR-in-one enclosure reduces overall dimensions while offering a great bass level. This comes complete with a wiring kit apart from RCA cables. If fitting to an aftermarket headunit, you will need RCA cables What on Earth is a 'passive radiator'? The unit is also heavier than I suspected it would be, which I am sure owes to the sturdy materials used in the cabinetry and the massive magnet used to drive the woofer cone. Looks nice, sounds great. I am now a committed Klipsch devotee. Read full review This sub is only the size of a small desktop computer case. This small footprint allows the user to add thumping bass without compromising space in the boot.

Definitely going to put some components up front but would also like a sub to add a little bit off bass. Don't need anything crazy, just want to add a bit of thump and fill out some of the low end the 5" speakers aren't capable of.Setup was easy: Connected it to my AV receiver's LFE out, turned down the gain a smidge, plugged it into power and flipped the power switch to ON/AUTO, adjusted the crossover with the lowpass control to match the rest of the system, and let the thumping begin! Even by In Phase Standards, this is unprecedented, unique and absurdly amazing. Passive Radiator technology in this application just makes sense. I am struggling to understand why the big players like Alpine, Pioneer, Kenwood, JVC, Focal or JL Audio haven't jumped on this trend

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop