ARMAF Derby Club House Eau De Toilette, 100ml

ARMAF Derby Club House Eau De Toilette, 100ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There will also be "high-energy group games" including shuffleboards available at the new sports bar (Image: Derby Brewing)

I may still wear this, but I won't be buying a second bottle of this stuff. If you're looking for a Silver Mountain Water alternative, you will be much more satisfied with Al-Wisam Day or Ajmal Silver Shade. Anyway, Armaf Derby Club House Blanche is missing the magic of Silver Mountain Water. The most volatile top notes are similar. It doesn't have the inky note, which is something I love. Derby Club House Blanche also leans more masculine. I really like the unisex quality of SMW, so if I were looking for a SMW replacement (I'm not) I would miss that in this fragrance. It is different though, which is nice on it's own. As it starts to dry down (around the 30 minute mark) this stuff gets better smelling. I still find it the least similar of the SMW alternatives I have smelled. Derby Club House Blanche is a sparkling,refreshing and calming fragrance with a bit loud,challenging and sharp opening notes of fruity aquatic citrus followed by peaceful green tea.Than as it lingers on the skin,it slowly moves to a bit woody,creamy,bitter and musky scent with a nice touch of green galbanum and with a soft and fruity citrusy notes lurking at the edges.It has some similarities to Silver Mountain Water by Creed,Silver by Al Rehab,Al Wisam Day by Rasasi,Magia by Bois 1920 and Mefisto by Xerjoff."Quality/ Cost Ratio" is high.I'm going to place this fragrance on the table in the lunch room and see if some poor bastards takes it home. I Wouldn't be surprised if he returned it the following day. LOL!

This scent is a "miss" in my book when it's applied too heavily to one area, but apply it from further away and it becomes something awesome AND will last for a LONG time. It's the difference between not really liking this scent and instead loving it. Huge difference. It's all in the application! I've smelled Creed SMW, Al-Rehab Silver (own 2 roll-ons and used up a 50 ml spray), and Al Wisam Day (own a bottle), so now that Derby Clubhouse Blanche is less than half of what it cost 4 years ago, I decided it was time, and blind bought it. Derby Club House smells nothing like Bois du Portugal in my opinion; zero, nodda, nil, zilch. BdP is my favorite Fall gentleman's fragrance and I keep a 250ml flacon in my scent armory - so I know Bois du Porgual. Anyway, I have had this fragrance on my skin for the past hour and I am not enjoying the experience. While it is not a terrible scent, this one is is a swing-and-a-miss (Strikeout!) IMO. A fresh bottle of Silver Mountain Water has a very distinct complexity and depth to it, with this fruity and floral accord that swirls and mixes in and out of perception like the stirring of the clouds.

This reminded me of Silver Mountain Water for a few seconds after spraying it, but then that similarity started to fade to my nose. In my opinion, a stronger floral note and less pungently clean opening would make this a very popular scent. For me, I'll wear this before bed, while cleaning, or possibly use it to spray my bed sheets or car with. That's by no means a terrible thing, if I didn't like it I wouldn't keep it, however it's not one that I'll wear out very often. Unless I'm heading to the car wash. On that occasion, I think this would be my first choice. This is a nice clean scent, however, while clean and smooth, the opening, and the first half hour of wear, have an unnatural, almost pungently clean smell that reminds me of cleaning products. After 30 minutes to 1 hour however, or after it's exposed to heat, the scent changes DRASTICALLY! After that, it's smooth, clean, like freshly washed clothes in Tide detergent but cooler and more powdery, almost floral. When those powdery notes start to appear, THAT's where the scent really shines, and that's where the scent stays until it dissipates.

She said: "If you were a misfit in wider society chances are you would fit in just fine at the club. It was a lot of fun with a healthy undercurrent of anarchy.I definitely don't get any similarities between this and Bois du Portugal. And after smelling this, it's clear that this was probably never intended as a clone of Bois du Portugal either, but moreso that was just some misinterpretation (or misinformation) that people came up with. New photos have given punters a first look inside a new sports bar now open in Derby city centre. Run by Derby Brewing, The Clubhouse opened in the former Las Iguanas restaurant premises in Friar Gate on Thursday, June 23. Derby Club House Blanche is a botanical aromatic. The fragrance exists as an impressionist version of Creed's Silver Mountain Water. Now I've actually sampled Silver Mountain Water, and I would have to say that this fragrance only really represents SMW, after many of its natural ingredients have died down and lost their potency/presence. Nothing changes between the two fragrances when it comes to potency. This is some REALLY strong stuff, and the botanicals here can be even more overbearing than in Silver Mountain Water. If you overspray this, it's going to be like instant frostbite, and your sense of smell is going to straight crash into the trees. It is up and running just in time for tennis fans as Wimbledon gets under way today. There are 16 TV screens inside, so plenty available for those hoping to watch British hopes Emma Raducanu and Andy Murray in action.

The bottle look elegent, no doubt about it. I dare to say this bottle look more beautiful compared to Terre de Hermes. Honestly, that day I went shopping with my wife to find a perfume that smell like Terre de Hermes but I don't want to spend RM300 for a bottle of perfume. In this economy, there's a lot of things you can buy with that RM300. It lead me to a small perfume shop in Plaza Alam Central, Shah Alam in Malaysia where we coincidently passed by. It sell a lot of Dubai perfumes that imitate most of popular & high end perfumes...with a bargain price that we cannot resist! The salesgirl is also very friendly & helpful. When i first smelled this opening omy, just a ton of metallic 'stuff' i don't even know how to describe what that opening is but it isn't nice imo. Overall, don't let my negative comments steer you away from trying this one. I think it's a very interesting scent and definitely worth experiencing. I can't say how close it is to Creed Silver Mountain Water, but it's very nice in its own right. No complaints on longevity and projection is quite heavy.

Gift Cards

This is stout. Three sprays and you taste it. Two is too many. This is one of those rare one spray overkills! I notice it is too strong when sprayed on my shirt. i never got past the opening over the past few months i try and never could, i decided to at least give it a chance and spray it on my arm instead of paper. What a great thing because this dry down is so so pleasant! After you get past the 15min opening that metallic scent fades and it becomes something really nice; at first i was like 'hmmm kinda soapy, still nice' now it's kind of a spicy tea that is radiating off my skin it's really nice. We are hugely excited to bring this new concept to Derby, combining great sport, interactive group games, good times and excellent drinks and food. To combine interactive games and our take on a premium sports bar will make this a must for any Derby night out!" The drydown is a bit woody,creamy,bitter,green and musky and I get some -fruitiness,sandalwood,galbanum and musk.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop