Educating Drew: The real story of Harrop Fold School

Educating Drew: The real story of Harrop Fold School

RRP: £14.00
Price: £7
£7 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It's unclear how much of the behind-the-scenes troubles will make it into the new series of Educating Greater Manchester, although it will likely feature new interviews with Povey about his suspension and the decision behind his resignation.

I am not a teacher nor do I have kids myself but this book is an eye opener and it’s had a massive impact on me. Also, it's obvious that Povey feels really strongly about the injustice in funding and the ways decisions are made about our schools with Government decision makers never thinking beyond the next couple of years.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. His look at the system and the way in which the school has been handed a debt it never wanted and the way he has grown a fantastic team of leaders to nurture and support the students is definitely inspiring. Seeing how Drew and his team worked with each other with the challenges they face whilst keeping the kids at the forefront of everything kept me watching. We use technology such as cookies on our site to personalise content, provide social media features and analyse our traffic.

His renowned expertise in leadership and high performance has seen him feature in Forbes, where he compared elite sporting athletes to high-performing leaders and discussed their common traits and habits. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. All that I can say is I want to work at Harrop or at least shout his word to everyone so they take notice and listen and follow. I would have liked more detail about interventions and processes implemented but this book is informative. His book illustrates that however well managed and inspirational that social deprived schools like Harrop Fold are, thet will not achieve high absolute standard of educational attainment.

Applying his expertise in elite-level sports and education to the business world, Drew has become a leading high-performance and leadership expert, highly sought after by prominent organisations such as LLOYDS Bank, Allianz, Rolls Royce, BMW, and Crawford to motivate and empower teams and individuals.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop