Blume Dolls 237790 Doll

Blume Dolls 237790 Doll

RRP: £9.70
Price: £4.85
£4.85 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With the flower pot able to be used as a prop during playtime as well as storing all the accessories and Blume Doll inside when not in play. I’ve seen Blume Dolls demonstrated at a toy fair I visited last year but had never had one to show the girls before.

BLUME dolls - add water and see who grows! | Boo Roo and

The lid is used for the water tray, to help reuse the packaging and make sure everything in the set has a purpose rather than generating waste.The Blume Baby Pop set has so many little details and accessories to keep children busy, and using their imagination. With all of the Blume Dolls and Blume Baby Pop products, the packaging is mostly used for play and they have been well designed to support this.

Blume Dolls - ALDI UK

Anything but ordinary, BLUME dolls come hidden inside flower pots just waiting to be discovered they need is you! We have been enjoying playing with Blume Dolls recently, so N was so excited to try out these new toys. Her easy-to-follow craft ideas and practical parenting advice have transformed In The Playroom into a cherished resource for parents. It moves both forward and backwards, but when you press a button on the controller it also opens up into a fully loaded super vehicle. The front pulls out to become a separate car while the back opens up for the full glam experience with a water slide, pool, fashion runway, bunk beds, and more.

Switched out of nightime mode, and it has more than 100 interactions and responds to touch, voice and motion for when they are wide awake. When they take a dip in cold water, it reveals the gender of the babies with the colour turning pink or blue. Each doll features unique, over-the-top hairstyles and outfits that can be interchanged with other dolls. I was so surprised to find that under the sprouts one of the surprise accessories was a little ladder to turn the lid into a swimming pool for the babies to play in!

Blume Dolls Series 1: Grow Out of Flower Pots – Review Blume Dolls Series 1: Grow Out of Flower Pots – Review

These well-coiffed collectable dolls start off life in flower pots and only “sprout” when you add water to them. There are other faces you’ll recognise on the list, too – from the Paw Patrol Mighty Pups Super Paw Jet to the Peppa Pig Playset, an interactive theatre featuring the famous pig – for kids to create their own Peppa stories.The kids were so excited to reveal the Baby Pops and Blume Doll, and I think this was really the highlight of playing with the toys.

Blume “Fun in The Sun” Dolls — 10 Surprises!, Assorted Blume “Fun in The Sun” Dolls — 10 Surprises!, Assorted

We’ve managed to blume two Blume Dolls from the Adorable collection – Tess (green and white swirly hair) and Celine (pink and purple crystal hair). We love to explore the latest collecting toy on the market, and this today we are sharing our thoughts on the Blume Dolls. With Piglet loving these as soon as she saw the flower pots, her eyes widening when I sprinkled water on top of the first one and it started to blume in front of her.Once everything inside the pods is revealed, your child then opens up the bottom of the planter to reveal a little nursery for the babies. The gender reveal element is yet another fun surprise after the initial popping of the babies from their sprouts, and adds some fun water play to the toy. My daughter loves her blume doll I however think it’s a lot of glittery plastic wrapped in more layers of plastic but the kids are delighted with it. Under the lid you’ll find the collectors guide plus the squeezy watering can that is filled with water to grow and reveal your doll. Yep, the time has come again for the top toys of 2019 – those games and gizmos set to plague your kids’ wishlists for the rest of the year.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop