Me to You Gift Cake, 254g

Me to You Gift Cake, 254g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We track calories and 7 key nutrients - carbs, sugar, fibre, protein, fat, saturated fat and sodium. Sugar, Wheat Flour (WHEAT Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rapeseed Oil, Pasteurised EGG, Glucose Syrup, Palm Oil, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Humectant (Glycerine), Raspberry Puree, Maize Starch, Palm Kernel Oil, Raising Agents (Diphosphates, Sodium Bicarbonate), Emulsifiers (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Sodium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate, Sunflower Lecithin), Palm Stearin, Stabilisers (Tragacanth, Xanthan Gum), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Salt, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Colours (Anthocyanins, Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Vegetable Carbon), Gelling Agent (Pectin), Dried EGG White, Concentrate (Spirulina), Flavouring, Sweet Filling 5%, Raspberry Jam 3%. You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. Part of the Me to You Everyday range is this lovely 9" (22cm) Tatty Teddy bear holding a pink birthday cake with a Happy Birthday ribbon around it.

Give someone special a beautiful birthday treat with this 9" Me to You bear that features Tatty Teddy holding holding a pink birthday cake with a Happy Birthday ribbon around it. Me to You Bears, also known as the Tatty Teddy is the famous grey bear with the blue nose and patches. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). They help us to identify popular products and understand your browsing habits so we can display relevant adverts to you.

Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product.

Lightly moisten the icing on top of the cake and place the topper directly onto the icing and smooth out, it really is that simple. Hold the cake and with a long clean serrated sharp knife, cut the cake into slices using a sawing action. Whether you’re after a rich chocolate cake, light sponge cake or special design icing cake we know how make it perfect. Light - Have a job that involves long periods of sitting (office-based / driving) or are home-based and sitting for much of the day.We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Spend majority of leisure time doing activities such as watching TV, playing computer games, on the internet, reading, cooking, driving, general household chores.

We do not sell or claim ownership over the character images, fonts or graphics; they belong to their respective copyright holders. Sponge with a layer of raspberry jam and sweet filling, covered with soft icing and an edible decoration. Make someone feel ever so special on their Birthday with this 20" Tatty Teddy who is wearing a birthday cake hat with candles the word "Happy Birthday" on it. This famous Me to You bear is the perfect gift for someones birthday or even to add to your own Tatty Ted collection. Typical jobs: hospital/ward nurse, waitressing in a busy restaurant, cleaner, porter, labourer/construction worker, gardener, farm worker.THESE ICING SHEETS HAVE A SHELF LIFE OF UP TO SIX MONTHS WHEN KEPT IN THE SEALED PACKAGING IN A COOL DRY PLACE WHICH THEY ARE SUPPLIED IN – ALTHOUGH WE RECOMMEND 3 MONTHS AS A QUALITY MEASURE.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop