Solitary Fitness - The Ultimate Workout From Britain's Most Notorious Prisoner

Solitary Fitness - The Ultimate Workout From Britain's Most Notorious Prisoner

RRP: £8.99
Price: £4.495
£4.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Without fitness gyms and access to the performance enhancing drinks that I can access second nature, how on earth can he do it.

Exercises given can be incorporated in your daily workout routine with ease to increase overall health or can be used to recover from injuries. The unfiltered prose contain useless rants about weak people and playground worthy brags, but coming from Bronson it makes the book a more genuine and in my opinion avoids being kitschy.Charlie Bronson has spent three decades in solitary confinement, and yet has stayed as fit as a fiddle, gaining several world strength and fitness records in the process. He further explains it in his usual humorous if serious wit, his way, cleanse, diet, cow punch, organ (the p**is and how to strengthen it), fat loss, oils (including how a certain oil is supposed to help with cancer), tips and extras. They’re not there for flashing off by showing a six-pack, they’re there to help ward off all sorts of diseases. Images Donate icon An illustration of a heart shape Donate Ellipses icon An illustration of text ellipses. He wanted you to take responsibility for your actions and start your fitness journey as soon as you started the book.

On multiple occasions Bronson expressed his disdain towards steroid use (keep in mind the goal of this program is to get fit, not big and muscular), yet it boggles my mind when I look at the woman (“Storm”) who models the exercises in this book, let’s just say she hasn’t been skipping any meals. By the end of his 30 day program, you will be hurting, but you will be a fitter and stronger you than before. Get a towel, vest or whatever (ideally a material that is stretchy, but not nylon as this could burn your hands or create static within your body). I was advised to stop lifting weights as I suffer with back problems so was afraid what I would do instead because I love keeping fit. I like how it is written and found it very interesting to hear about him putting it into practice in a 'cage'.The meagre male model packed on an estimated 7lb of weight per week in the leadup to filming, eating, training and acting like Charlie.

Although it’s not something I can personally follow or recommend, it was interesting to see his plan for those of us on the outside.The language was simple and a little crass but this kept the mood light and allowed to easily speed through the book. Charlie Bronson has spent decades in solitary confinement, and yet has stayed as fit as a fiddle, gaining several world strength and fitness records in the process. Take with a grain of salt, of course, as the routines of a man who has loved in prison most of his life don't always translate to the rest of us, but worth the read.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop