Vico Monster Munch Salted Flavour, 85g

Vico Monster Munch Salted Flavour, 85g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Mix until dough is smooth and elastic, about 4-5 min (dough should be slightly sticky to the touch). I made these today with some leftover wonton wrappers, using a mini muffin tin and marble-size balls of parchment. Using a sharp knife (I tried using a plastic knife but the dough was so elastic it didn’t really work well), cut out the dough in the shape of a ghost (If I had thought ahead I would have actually bought a cookie cutter in the shape of a ghost. This was where Mrs Greyvenstein planted the seed that would grow into the biggest snack company in South Africa. I had just finished draping modeling chocolate over rice krispies treat balls to make ghost pops and thought I could use the egg roll wrappers to do a similar thing.

Disclaimer: The ingredients/allergens advice and nutritional values are correct to the best of our knowledge, however, this can change without any prior notice.Packed full of delicious sweet and salty glazedpeanuts, the perfect partner to a cold citrus pint of Ghost Ship pale ale. I had to add a little more but all in all, you want to make sure that the dough isn’t sticking to the sides of the bowl.

Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Sunflower, Rapeseed Oil - in varying proportions), Rice Flour, Yeast Powder, Sugar, Salt, Yeast Extract Powder, Natural Flavouring, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Bicarbonate E500ii), Citric Acid, Carob Flour. Ingredients: 23% dehydrated potato, 21% sunflower oil, corn starch, BLE flour, potato starch, flavoring salty base (natural flavor, powdered lactose powder, powdered cheese, tomato powder), sugar , salt, spice, emulsifier: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, yeast. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Next time I would roll out my dough even thinner and not let the dough rise so that the ghosts are crispy all the way through.

We have taken great care in preparing the ingredients and description and believe it is accurate; it may not be and is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. Afghanistan, Albania, American Samoa, Andorra, Armenia, Aruba, Azerbaijan Republic, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, British Virgin Islands, Brunei Darussalam, China, Cyprus, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, French Polynesia, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Iraq, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Macau, Macedonia, Maldives, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, San Marino, Sri Lanka, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Ukraine, United States, Uzbekistan, Vatican City State, Virgin Islands (U. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. A l’apéritif en compagnie des parents ou lors d’un petit creux après le sport, ils seront aussi appréciés comme accompagnement en complément d’un repas équilibré.

Makes for a perfect complement to a cold drink, like Sparletta sodas, and an absolutely essential party snack. Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Sunflower Oil, Rapeseed Oil – Varying Quantities), Rice Flour, Yeast Powder, Sugar, Salt, Yeast Extract Powder, Natural Flavouring, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Bicarbonate E500ii), Acid (Citric Acid E330), Carob Flour. Ingredients: potato, vegetable oil, seasoning: flavour enhancers msg, disodium ribonucleotides, acidity regulator INS 330, INS 331 (iii), anticaking agent, INS 551, natural colour INS 160(i), emulsifier INS 414, packaging gas INS 941, artificial flavour, no preservatives.Roll pieces of parchment paper or foil up into golf ball-sized balls and place them on top of the muffin cups, leaving plenty of room in between each for the egg roll wrappers to drape. This snack appeals to their adventurous side and their willingness to embrace new things that are tasty and fun at the same time.

The other afternoon after I finished working on my Googly Eyed Ghost Lollipops post, I opened my refrigerator, and there on the shelf was a package of egg roll wrappers. Brush egg wash over the egg roll wrapper, but don't brush directly over the face or the edible ink may smear. Sprinkle a generous amount of sugar over each wrapper or sprinkle with salt if you want a savory snack.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop