Hi-Gear Duo Portable Camping Bunk Bed with Steel Frame, Suitable for Adults and Children, Space Saving Camping Bed, Camping Furniture, Camping Equipment

£64.995
FREE Shipping

Hi-Gear Duo Portable Camping Bunk Bed with Steel Frame, Suitable for Adults and Children, Space Saving Camping Bed, Camping Furniture, Camping Equipment

RRP: £129.99
Price: £64.995
£64.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

SPACE SAVING - The Hi-Gear Duo Bunk Bed is ideal to sleep two people whilst camping or even to accommodate overnight guests whilst at home when space is limited.

Putting it together can be pretty frustrating to say the least, but once it's done and the air has cleared it's a sturdy piece of kit that has saved floor space in the tents. This collapsible duo bunk bed can be separated to make two single beds; the ideal bed for camping or travelling. Whilst being the strongest bunk bed on the market, the Kid-o-bunk is easy to transport, coming in two sperate bags of 10kg each, making it perfect for both storage and transporting both at home and at grandparents! The Kid-o-Bunk is also the only bunk bed with two side-organisers, which kids love for keeping in toys, water-bottles, books, night-lights and more. Ideal for storing a reading book, glasses, phone or even a torch so it can be easily located if needed during the night.Kids love it tho i think the top bunk should had 2 support bars rather than 1 but still sturdy enough, my daughter who's 16 has lied on top bunk and my 2 sons and defo strong. Once they’re up and in the tent though, as they only take up the same amount of room as one camp bed, there is plenty of space left for the sprawl of kiddo paraphernalia. While these Go Outdoor bunk beds are great for young kids, you’ll need a different kids of portable camping bed for babies. The HI-GEAR Elite 6 Wardrobe is ideal for those who take a lot of kit, or are camping with a family.

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . They slept really well in the bunk beds, better than they have slept anywhere EVER before – sometimes even until 10am (!

If you’re tight on space in the car it can be easier to separate the poles from the bag so it packs down into smaller spaces. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). com Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of CarMoney Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 674094. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

For more comfortable nights in the great outdoors, see my top picks for kids sleeping bags and camping pillows. There’s huge variation in how much these weigh – really important if you’ve got some distance to cover between your vehicle and camp site. Once broken down, the foldable bunk beds come in a carry bag which measures approximately 83x18x31cm and is quite heavy. My overall top pick is the Kid-O-Bunk Children's Portable Mobile Camping Bed as it versatile, well-reviewed and looks the best overall too. They have also proved invaluable for when we have guests with kids come to stay in our humble-sized house – they fit neatly into the corner of the room, meaning we can easily accommodate for a family of 4 in one bedroom.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop