Sunday Riley ICE Ceramide Moisturizing Cream 50g

Sunday Riley ICE Ceramide Moisturizing Cream 50g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Retinol is the go-to anti-aging ingredient recommended by dermatologists and skin experts. It’s clinically proven to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improve uneven skin tone, restore skin firmness, and shrink the appearance of enlarged pores. Fragrance-free:It has no artificial fragrance, but a drop of citrus oil that makes it smell good (and may irritate sensitive skin).

A dual action facial moisturizer that pulls hydration into the skin while also strengthening the skin’s natural moisture barrier, sealing in moisture The Ice Ceramide Moisturizer also contains coconut, which has great moisturizing properties that you may already love in hair products or in ultra-hydrating drinks. I was personally a bit nervous about this ingredient because I've found that coconut can clog my pores and make me break out, but I stayed hopeful that this wouldn't be the case with this product. Talking about hydration, Sunday Riley All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment has squalane. It’s one of the few oils everyone can use (even people with fungal acne). It’s super moisturising. Non-irritating. And non-comedogenic. My only concern is the small drop of lemongrass oil. Like all fragrant oils, it can irritate sensitive skin. But if your skin is fine with that, there’s no reason not to use it. I’m Not A Huge Fan Of Peptides, But Now I’ve Tried Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream, I Can’t Live Without It»Ingredient Innovation: Sunday Riley is often praised for its innovative use of ingredients in their products. They combine well-known skincare ingredients like retinol and vitamin C with unique botanical extracts and advanced technologies to create powerful and targeted formulations.

Salicylic acid is a beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) that is commonly used in skincare products targeting acne-prone or congested skin. It helps to exfoliate the skin, unclog pores, and reduce breakouts. Plant Extracts Active Ingredients:Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate and Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (gentle cleansing agents).

Can be used by all skin types, but is best for those with dark spots, discoloration, uneven skin tone, dull skin, acne-prone skin, and signs of aging Sunday Riley reformulated its iconic Lactic Acid Treatment for the European market. Instead of Lactic Acid, it uses Glycolic Acid, another exfoliating acid that removes dead cells, brightens skin, and fades away dark spots. It’s more powerful and gives you results faster than Lactic Acid, but it’s potentially more irritating so not suitable for sensitive skin. It has a drop of lemongrass oil that can be irritating, but if your skin is good with that, this is a wonderful exfoliant for dry skin and sun-damaged skin. For best results, use it every other night, alternating it with retinol.

Sunday Riley Pink Drink Firming Resurfacing Essence contains Acetyl Tetrapeptide-9 and Acetyl Tetrapeptide-11, peptides that work synergistically to gently resurface and increase the look of skin firmness. There’s a lot to like about Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra Clarifying Acne Treatment Face Oil. For starters, it contains 1.5% Salicylic Acid. It’s the only exfoliant that can get deep into your pores and remove all the clogs that cause breakouts. Plus, it has a moisturising oil base that deeply nourishes skin, leaving it softer and brighter. It could be a good alternative for dry, acne-prone, if it weren’t for a major flaw. The fragrance: it’s super strong. Add to that a few citrus oils and you could very well end up with an irritation.

International delivery

Potential Sensitivity: As with any skincare brand, individual reactions to specific ingredients can vary. Some people may experience sensitivity or irritation when using certain Sunday Riley products, so it’s important to patch test and be mindful of personal skin sensitivities.

Overall, we think that Sunday Riley skincare products are formulated well, but we wish the brand would formulate their products without fragrance. Pros Synthetic Fragrances: Some Sunday Riley products contain synthetic fragrances, which can be a concern for those with fragrance sensitivities or individuals who prefer to avoid synthetic ingredients. First things first: Sunday Riley A+ High Dose Retinoid Serum doesn’t really contain a high dose of retinoids. Officially, you get 5% Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate (HPR, or what The Ordinary calls Granactive Retinoid) and 1% retinol. In practice, HPR suppliers use a 90/10 mix of the solvent dimethyl isosorbide + HPR while retinol itself is a “liposomal-encapsulated retinol blend”. Use retinoids at night. We recommend this retinoid oil serum . It contains Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, an ingredient that provides similar benefits with less irritation. A lightweight, oil-free gel-cream that is said to promote instantly glowing, dewy skin, smooth the look of textured or dehydrated skin, and brighten the appearance of discolorations for clear radiancePlus the serum is loaded with antioxidants with anti-inflammatory properties that fight both free radicals and inflammation – two of the main causes of premature aging. The only thing I don’t like is the addition of citrus oils to make the serum smell good. They can irritate sensitive skin. Timeless: Timeless specializes in creating effective skincare products with a focus on simplicity and affordability. They offer a range of products that target various skin concerns using high-quality and natural ingredients.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop