KEYCRAFT UK Squeeze Mouse and Cheese

KEYCRAFT UK Squeeze Mouse and Cheese

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Samsung Frame Tv Art Halloween Frame TV Art Halloween Castle Spooky Forest Frame Tv Pumpkin frame Tv Halloween Painting Decor Eerie Frame Tv opulent picture frame antique wooden frame mirror frame; beautiful old frame for pictures or mirror FRANCE; French brocante vintage

BuzzFeed Tasty Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! Arguably enough, what the Squishy Mouse does is look at ergonomics from a broader perspective by considering other products like ergonomic chairs and ergonomic shoes. An ergonomic chair or shoe isn’t just curvaceous, it’s soft and breathable too, and the Squishy Mouse makes the case that mice should essentially follow that same logic. Rejecting the notion that curved hard surfaces are all that an ergonomic mouse really needs, the Squishy Mouse sports a curved lattice mesh body that’s soft and reminiscent of the 3D printed soles seen on Adidas’ AlphaEdge and Futurecraft 3D running shoes. The purpose of this isn’t just to conform to the shape of a human hand, but to actually promote comfort and breathability. With about the same soft experience of a stress ball, the Squishy Mouse lets you firmly grip it during use, and ensures that its mesh surface never gets your palms sweaty, even with hours of constant use.I Want To Grow Old With You Ornament, Funny Old Couple Ornament, Gifts For Wife And Husband, Marriage Gift, Christmas Gift, Santa Couple Custom Personalized Hunting Dad 3D Pullover For Men Women T-Shirts Sweatshirt Pullover Hoodie and Zip Hoodie Fullsize S-5XL Sterling Silver Birthstone Ring | January Birthstone Ring | Adjustable Feather Ring | Birthday Gift | Gift for Her | Mother's Day Gift Squishy actually hates muffins because they are "just dry cupcakes" as he stated on multiple occasions. This conceptual 'Squishy Mouse' has been designed by Matt Barnum as an ergonomic peripheral that will provide users with the ability to enjoy a more comfortable experience when spending extended periods working from home or the office.

Promising review: "Love the color and size. I use an under-the-desk pull out keyboard tray and need to fit the keyboard and mouse pad on that tray. Some other pads were too big but this one is narrow enough that I have an extra inch or so to move things on the tray. But it is big enough that I have plenty of room to move the mouse." — Oscar Moncayo Natural Gemstone Dangle Earrings, Blue Jasper Earrings, Calming Meditation Spiritual Power Earrings, Healing Earrings, Gifts For Her Personalized Office Ergonomic Mouse Pad, Laptop Mouse Pad, Hand Crafted Computer Mouse Pad, Leather Mouse pad with Wrist Rest, Birthday Gift I Shall Call him Squishy And She Shall Be Mine and He Shall Be My Squishy T-Shirt, Daddy and Me Matching Squishy Tee, Disney Gift TeeCustom Plute Music Wood Name Sign Personalized Plute Artis Music Player Band Room Wooden Musician Home Decor Christmas Gift Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. The mouse was designed originally as a learning exercise for Barnum to perfect his skills using generative design tools. (A GIF image at the bottom shows all the steps)

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop