Carhartt Men's Work Utility Outerwear

Carhartt Men's Work Utility Outerwear

RRP: £215.00
Price: £107.5
£107.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Just like the Carhartt J140 vs J131 we discussed above, there are a lot of differences between the Carhartt J130 vs J131. Not only do they have different outer-shells, they are also built for different climates. Here’s what you need to know: But even though the designs are similar, there are also some significant differences. The outer shell is different, the inner lining is different, and the sleeves are different. Let’s discuss these one by one. Outer Shell Difference

Here are Carhartt’s available linings, and my personal opinion on how they rank from mild warmth to warmest. Just for reference, I would consider the thermal lining something I’d wear on a mild winter day: Carhartt Lining In my experience the Sandstone shell still has provided a small bit of water protection (but again, officially, it is not certified water-repellent). Update – As of 2021, Carhartt has replaced the J130 with an updated version which is style 104050. Just like the J130, this new version uses a pre-washed shell so that the canvas has more of a broken-in feeling on the first wear. But there are also some differences. To read more about this updated version, and how it compares to the J130, visit my article that compares the J130 vs 104050.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Engineered For High Warmth in Severely Cold Conditions. See Technology section below for more details. I live in Kansas and although we don’t experience the extreme winters common to the northern parts of the US, we do get some dangerously cold winter days. Shop All Work Boots Wedge Boots Safety Toe Hiking Boots Casual Wellington Boots Insulated Boots Sneaker Rain Boots

Shop All Work Wedge Wellington Insulated Hiking Sneaker Water Protection Slip-On Casual Insoles Most Popular Again, I actually wear the J140 the most (firm shell) and the firm outer-shell doesn’t bother me, but you will need to decide if you’d rather have the firm shell, or the pre-washed Sandstone shell. Step 3: Decide if there are any type of extra features you will need to help you get the job done (full-swing, flame-resistant, wind-resistance, etc). Quilted nylon lining for easy on and off; 80g 3M™ Thinsulate™ featherless insulation for warmth without the weight Wind Fighter, Rain Defender, & Storm Defender Technology– Worried about the elements? These three types of Carhartt Technologies help defend you against wind and precipitation. Rain Defender is for light precipitation, and the Storm Defender is for heavier precipitation.Shop All Sweatshirts Shop by Color Pants New Styles Accessories Outerwear Classic Gear- New Colors Shirts Lining – This is where the major difference exists between the Carhartt J140 vs J131. The J140 has the quilted-flannel lining, which is Carhartt’s second warmest lining. The J131 has a thermal-fleece lining, which is one of Carhartt’s lightest linings. The J140 is built for cold-weather climates and the J131 is built for mild-winter climates.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop