EasyTots DinkyCup 50ml | Open Re-Balancing Baby Cup | BPA Free Silicone | Use from 4+ Months | Extra Small for Tiny Hands and Mouths | Perfect Weaning Sippy Cup for Water & Juice (Cool Grey)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

EasyTots DinkyCup 50ml | Open Re-Balancing Baby Cup | BPA Free Silicone | Use from 4+ Months | Extra Small for Tiny Hands and Mouths | Perfect Weaning Sippy Cup for Water & Juice (Cool Grey)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It's re-balancing action and design is for tiny hands and mouths and teaches them the art of picking up a cup, drinking from it and popping it back down. Introducing sipping at the beginning of the weaning stages helps promote fine motor skills, oral motor skills and protects your babies' little developing teeth.

A cute 36 months old baby who is well behaved and allows his parents to work together at night on this site while he is sleeping tight. We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. My son was originally fitted for these by a private podiatrist but as his feet have grown I'd thought I'd see if I could get them online.Providing a sturdy support that is great for growing feet, the Peapod Dinky Children's Insoles can either be worn straight out of the box or adjusted with wedges to suit your child. They are non-slip, toxin-free and easy to clean, with a unique rebalancing action to minimise spills. If you are looking for a more precise and accurate fit, please measure the removeable insole in their shoes at the longest and widest points, as shown in the image below.

The dimensions for insoles can be found on the "Product Details" tab (please see below) and are usually found in the sizing section of the listing, in a table. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Gift Wrap (For vases, serving bowls and platters) Wrapped in a layer of blue tissue and then recycled kraft paper and then finished with a ribbon, string and topped with a handmade porcelain ‘with love’ tag and a sprig of foliage.New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Once cooled I unload your piece from the kiln and it is carefully wrapped in paper bubble wrap, tissue paper and placed into an eco friendly box protected with corn-starch loose fill. These attractive spoons are perfect for weaning babies of around 12 months+ who are learning to feed themselves, thanks to the wide silicone tip which is gentle on tiny teeth and gums, but easy to scoop.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop