IKEA LEKMAN - Box, white - 33x37x33 cm

IKEA LEKMAN - Box, white - 33x37x33 cm

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I dived into the 2020 catalog to find suitable storage solutions for comic books and graphic novels. You can use this shelf both vertically or horizontally (and yes, its even sturdy enough to sit on!). Attach legs to the bottom of the shelf make it taller or more decorative. I will admit that I don’t own all of the storage solutions that I am talking about in this guide. So I had to do rigorous research, which was done with this three-pronged approach: Like the Tjena,it’s tall enough to store comic books standing up. Similar tips should be followed as the ones I have imparted with the Tjena storage box. While I love the quality of the inserts from Ikea, they didn't really have all the shapes and sizes that I needed!

The Drona storage box is a Kallax compatible boxmade from solid cardboard and skinned with fabric. It comes in a wide variety of colours including grey, blue, white, red, and orange – making it a versatile option for any decor. Additionally, I should also say that none of IKEA’s products are specifically tailored for comic book storage. I’ve tried to choose the ones that are most suitable for comics and graphic novels but there might be situations where some minor alterations might need to be done. I did a HUGE reorganization of my Ikea craft room late last year and bought a series of Kallax Cubes that made a 6X4 grid along the side of my craft room and then two Alex desks that are my workspace. While I need extra storage, I also am visual so being able to see everything was super important to me too!

Also, bankers boxes like the kind you can get at an office supply store fit almost perfectly too--they are cheap, but are not clear of course.

If your okay with second hand, the Kallax shelves are pretty popular on Kijiji or Facebook Marketplace. a has

Key features of LEKMAN

At the time I had one little insert that I could use for organizing and KNEW that I would want to have more ways to break up the storage unit! Storage & organisation Furniture Textiles Kitchenware & tableware Kitchens Lighting Decoration Rugs, mats & flooring Beds & mattresses Baby & children Smart home Bathroom products Laundry & cleaning Plants & plant pots Home electronics Home improvement Outdoor living Food & beverages Christmas Shop Shop by room

Out of the three storage boxes listed Tjena has the advantage of having a space for labelling, which makes accessing the comics you want easier. Throughout this guide, I’ll take you through the IKEA products that you can use to store your comic books and graphic novels. I’ve tried to find a variety of solutions based on different sizes and needs, and have included links so you can find out more about each product. Why IKEA? We have 3 of the Lekman boxes. I put them together successfully, but ITA the instructions were unclear, and it took me a long time to figure it out. IKEA is the world’s largest furniture retailer in the world, with 430 stores in 52 countries as of writing this. It’s truly an international brand, which means the products I talk about below are easily accessible worldwide. How Did I Do My Research? Try looking in the As-is Ikea section, you might just find the perfect shelf at a fraction of the cost!

Comments (4)

As it is made from paper, the Tjena storage box might not be suitable for storageof the heavier graphic novels. The thing about these is that most of them are unfinished and made of balsam wood or MDF which can be hard to paint without warping. I haven't been brave enough to paint this one yet so it isn't the same color as my Kallax cubes! Organizing Ideas For Your Kallax Cubes

There are a variety of different sizes in the range with more or fewer compartments depending on your needs or space available. The main advantage the Lekman has over the other two is that it’s the most stable of the three and would easily cater for heavier graphic novels. This Ikea kallax bench doubles as seating bench that has large storage cubbies with doors. The Kallax inserts (with doors) are made for the Kallax/ Expedit system, and are super easy to install. Once installed you can store away a surprising amount of stuff inside the cubes. Some options include fabric/plastic slide out boxes, drawer inserts, swinging door inserts and more. This seating bench can be used as extra seating in kitchen areas, mudroom cubby seating, playroom/ toy storage and even a window seat bench.

Series

I had an old paper holder from a school on my desk and it was very handy but it wouldn't fit into my Kallax cubes. I found this cool paper holder from Scrapbook.com (you have to get 8 levels to fill the cube). Okay, this Lekman Box or drawer insert was a bit of a disappointment for me. It is SUPER deep (as deep as a cube) and not very “organizy”. If you have something large to store it would be great, but I like my cubes broken up a little more than this one does. Kallax Inserts From Etsy IKEA has a diverse range of boxes that come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Tjena storage box. Tjena

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop