Encore E99CSB E99 Electric Guitar - Cherry Sunburst

Encore E99CSB E99 Electric Guitar - Cherry Sunburst

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Before moving their operation to Nashville, Tennessee, Gibson used to build its guitars in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Well, there was a number of workers and guitar builders that didn’t want to leave, so they formed their own company named the Heritage, which still continues to make high-end Les Pauls of their own. The instruments are handmade, for the most part, and their quality is excellent, and if you are looking for a vintage Gibson Les Paul that doesn’t sport the Gibson name, but has everything else, this is about as close it gets. It’s worth noting that the guitar might require some setup out of the box, but overall the EC-256 is a joy to play. To my ears, the tone felt very warm and mellow. The kind of sound that could make you melt away and float. It’s perfect for some soulful phrasing and dynamic leads, because it really brings out the nuances of your playing. Versatility

Bottom Line: The Reverend Roundhouse is an incredible entry in the single-cut guitar market. Excellent build quality and playability with a nuanced sound make it a must-try for anyone who’s looking to try new guitars for inspiration. Estimated Price The Schecter Solo-II boasts solid build quality, and its design offers a modern twist to the traditional Les Paul style. The craftsmanship is impressive, with the mahogany body and solid maple top giving the guitar a sturdy feel and a gorgeous aesthetic. Similar to the ESP, the single-cut body on this looks razor-sharp. The Epiphone Les Paul Standard offers a high-quality build, excellent playability, and vintage style at an affordable price point. I feel it captures much of the essence of a Gibson, without the costly overhead.This guitar is one of the best playing guitars I have used. I still play this guitar all the time. Never looses tuning. Had the truss rod set once 15 year ago. No other service required ever. This model is great for seasoned players looking for a high-quality single-cut guitar, with some unique features. It’s comfortable, looks magnificent, and the bass contour was a special highlight for me that adds to the tonal versatility. Any guitarist worth their salt can take good advantage of this impressive instrument. After putting this thing through its paces, I can confidently say it’s a top performer. One of the best Les Paul-style guitars for metal that I’ve reviewed, and still flexible enough to adapt to other genres. And the eye-catching finishes only add to the overall aggressiveness of this guitar. Players looking for a guitar that is close as possible to the original, but only costs a fraction, as well as guitarists not willing to play their Gibson Les Paul in a live setting. This Epiphone Les Paul model does not have the push-pull coil tap functionality, probably because it’s inspired by the vintage Gibson ‘60s model. While I didn’t miss it much because the guitar already sounds so good, it definitely would have made it more versatile.

Bottom Line: The ESP LTD EC-256FM electric guitar is a fantastic Les Paul copy and one that won’t burn a hole in your budget. If you are also a fan of the modern, yet subtle updates to the original, this one is a no-brainer. Estimated Price The old-school bird inlays on the fretboard are eye-catching, a signature PRS touch that I’ve always loved. Looking down at the gorgeous inlays while playing always seems to inspire me more creatively. Most guitar manufacturers have had a go at designing guitars aimed at female players. To be honest, most of them are nothing more than regular guitars sprayed pink or covered in glitter. There is an element of that with this Squier, but by aligning itself with a hugely successful character like the cute little Kitty, Fender has produced probably the least patronising guitar for young girls - and boys in touch with their feminine side, of course. Everything feels thoughtfully designed; modern, but still inspired by Les Paul. And the body is quite light, so it’s easy to play while standing up too.Bottom Line: The Epiphone Les Paul Standard is a worthy tribute to the iconic Gibson Les Pauls of the 1960s. With its quality build that mirrors the original, authentic tone, and affordable price, it’s a guitar that’s sure to serve you well. And if you’re a Slash fan, this is probably the closest you can get on a budget. Estimated Price With its affordable price tag, the Gretsch G5220 is fantastic value for money. It’s well-suited for intermediate players, vintage tone lovers, and those looking for a unique blend of modern features with old-school aesthetics. Aria made a big splash with its quality Strat and Les Paul inspired models in the '70s - an era when the average lookie-likie was an unplayable crapocaster. The brand continues to make great instruments known for their value for money. The Diamond 380 is the lowest priced guitar in the group, but price isn’t always everything. The Diamond presents itself well. While there are plenty of nearly anonymous guitar manufacturers that make cheap and poorly built Les Paul copies, here are some reputable companies which produce their own take on the classic Les Paul electric guitar:

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop