60 Cleaning Wipes W5 Suitable To Clean Glasses, Cameras, Binoculars, Car Mirrors, Helmet Visors, Computer Screens, Televisions, Mobile Phones Iphone Android

£9.9
FREE Shipping

60 Cleaning Wipes W5 Suitable To Clean Glasses, Cameras, Binoculars, Car Mirrors, Helmet Visors, Computer Screens, Televisions, Mobile Phones Iphone Android

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Hola Estimados. Espero que estén muy bien! La información que contiene esta pagina ha sido muy útil para muchas personas, pero algunas como yo, continúan con el problema, específicamente para los MACBOOK 15 PULGADAS DE FINES DEL 2013. Al parecer este equipo tiene un recubrimiento más resistente que el resto de los Macbook. En mi caso, yo ya intente con Listerine, toallitas de Clorox, y otras toallas multiuso, pero nada ha funcionado. Ahora ultimo compre POLYWATCH por Aliexpress, para ver si esto resulta. Los usuario que tenga el mismo problema, por favor respondan por acá la posible solución. De antemano muchas gracias! Saludos desde Chile!

One person said what worked best for them was Peek Metal Polish (actually also polishes acrylic, etc) followed by rubbing alcohol for removing the anti-glare coasting. Also PolyWatch for the fine screen scratches. But again, these processes were too time intensive. I bought a used Macbook Pro a couple of weeks ago with quite bad Staingate. At first, I used the Listerine and that worked a treat. Got about 90% of the screen in like 5 minutes. But then, like many others, I was left with a really robust part of the coating in the upper region of the screen. I tried Listerine, the W5 wipes, cleaners, Polywatch, and a lot of elbow grease for 1 hour - not any improvement. Like the others, these have no textured side and say nothing about hand care or being antibacterial, but they are biodegradable. Issue: When using certain cleaners, the anti-glare coating becomes permanently "blotched". Apple is aware of this issue (see first link below) and has extended the warranty on the laptops with this issue, however this is not a solution for us (many of the units fall out of this extended warranty).product/helpAdviseTab.hbs -->

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop