Sennheiser RS175 Surround Sound Wireless Headphones by Sennheiser

Sennheiser RS175 Surround Sound Wireless Headphones by Sennheiser

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With our commitment to competitive pricing, you can rest assured that you’re getting the best deal possible on top-of-the-line audio and home cinema equipment.

Sennheiser introduced its wireless headphone home theatre range a little while ago, featuring the incredible Sennheiser RS 175.

The better your problem and question is described, the easier it is for other Sennheiser owners to provide you with a good answer. So, if you are someone who needs to wear headphones for a long time, then Sennheiser RS-175 is not a good choice for you. The biggest problem that we had with these headphones is that the surround sound mode did make the audio on specific programs feel a little distorted at times. You can enjoy the audio wirelessly by lying on your bed, and no need to get up from your spot to control the system either.

La latencia era una de las cosas que más me preocupaba (y la razón por la que no me compro cascos bluetooth) pero, por lo menos por fibra, es prácticamente imperceptible. The innovative wireless technology even ensures that your transmission continues to be clear and compelling when you move around the house. span>

Superb wireless range
Coming complete with a separate wireless transmitter (TR175), the RS175-U headphones enjoy a range around ten times further standard Bluetooth headphones. I watched ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ with it and felt like I was hanging around with Spiderman in person.Sennheiser estimates the battery life at up to 18 hours, but your volume levels will have a lot to do with how long they last. You can connect the digital audio from your system with the optical cable and the laptop and smartphone with the 3. Unlike the majority of the products that we review here at Unwired for Sound, the Sennheiser RS 175 aren’t actually Bluetooth headphones. br>
Superb wireless range
Coming complete with a separate wireless transmitter (TR175), the headphones (HDR175) enjoy a range around ten times further standard Bluetooth headphones.

No deposit required up front, pay the balance in full before the end of the 6-month period and there is no interest to pay whatsoever. Ceux-ci ont la particularité de vous offrir une diffusion stéréo optimale qui vous plongera dans une bulle. Because I feel pressure around my ear after using them for an extended time, sometimes my ears hurt and feel numb too. Company registration number: 01402643) only offers products from Creation Consumer Finance, Klarna and Paypal Credit. Great sound, comfortable in use, easy to control This is the second set of Sennheiser earphones I have bought; originally they were (highly) recommended to me by a pensioner friend with deteriorating hearing.My only quibbles: the connectivity over distance is not as good as the old RS90s and the power cable could be longer. If you’re keen to find a great way to get the most out of your movies without disturbing your neighbours, the Sennheiser HDR RS 175 could be just the thing. br>
Supreme comfort
Featuring thickly padded earcups and headband, the RS175s remain comfortable over long listening sessions. Enfin, vous apprécierez sa facilité d'installation : il est vendu avec un guide rapide grâce auquel vous pourrez profiter de votre appareil en seulement quelques minutes. The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop