FINAL BONDAGE SLAVE RENTAL: SEXUAL URGES TO BE HELPLESSLY PUNISHED WINS (LATEX BONDAGE SLAVE RENTAL)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

FINAL BONDAGE SLAVE RENTAL: SEXUAL URGES TO BE HELPLESSLY PUNISHED WINS (LATEX BONDAGE SLAVE RENTAL)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Language: English Words: 3,190 Chapters: 1/1 Collections: 1 Comments: 15 Kudos: 964 Bookmarks: 102 Hits: 18,493 Rebecca strained to understand what Dr. Meeks was telling her. "You mean, I’m all rubber now? I can’t move?" You see my dear," he went on, "I am slowly turning you into a rubbergirl. A living breathing hybrid of human and rubber. I set up the store you so gleefully entered to fund and act as a front for my experiments, and to find semi-willing victims. I am here to make your wildest fantasy come true—whether you like it or not."

Sorry that this is a work in progress I needed to post this so I can remember to actually do something with the idea I had😭) SeriesWitches are territorial and innately selfish. They do not like to live with other witches, or often even form intimate relationships with them. A witch will take a familiar or even a human as a partner long before they take another witch. Liz didn’t know how long it had been since she started her sentence for a murder she didn’t commit, but it felt like a long time, even when she considered she was trapped in bondage and isolation for the whole duration. And while it had been worn down by all the time she had spent in isolation, the deep hope within her that her mistress would return and rescue her still remained.

That is the Curse of Eva. Language: English Words: 21,760 Chapters: 4/4 Comments: 1 Kudos: 16 Bookmarks: 8 Hits: 1,952 For better or worse, Asuka's time as a pilot won't be something she can escape from anytime soon. Much like a ghost, the tragedy associated with NERV and the Evangelions linger around all those connected to the project, reappearing even when people think it's gone. Now, there were a select few who were fortunate, or unfortunate in some cases, enough to know what went on inside the House of Strauss, and this is a story about what they experienced behind the mansion's closed doors. Series

Badge Awards

I’m not sure," she replied. "I already have so much gear. But I can’t help looking for more. God, I love rubber. If only I could wear it all the time!" She sighed and glanced about her, looking for something new to try on. Maybe another catsuit is what she needed… The man laughed delightedly. "No, my dear, I think you’re wonderful. Besides, I would never do anything so crude. To answer your questions: My name is Doctor Meeks. You won’t need your license anymore because your life is about to change. And you are all tied up because I have begun a series of injections which are already dissolving and reconstructing your body tissue, particularly your skeletal system and epidermis. If I unstrapped you, you would most likely flop to the floor like a jellyfish and probably hurt yourself. It was pure torture. She wallowed in despair and misery. It would have turned her on in the past, but not now. Liz's EncasementLiz awoke to find herself sitting in a chair, stripped naked. The room she found herself in did not have much furniture. There was only a desk in front of her, another chair beyond that, and to her right, a table. The walls were all painted white, and she couldn’t tell where the door was, or even if the room had any doors. The Wax Taxidermist makes and leaves politically charged sculptures around the city. They're controversial, rats and pigeons mostly, encased in layer upon layer of wax, painstakingly carved and polished to a glossy sheen. An arsonist takes it upon themselves to put a stop to this so called art once cats begin to make an appearance. It doesn't take long for the Wax Taxidermist to catch on, and bait them into capture, and he intends to make a new sculpture from his petty arsonist. Language: English Words: 4,859 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 9 Kudos: 77 Bookmarks: 5 Hits: 1,902

Can I help you?" came a voice from behind her. Rebecca turned to see a young salesgirl with blue hair and a dog collar smiling pleasantly at her. Mmmmmhh!” Liz screamed, her eyes filling with horror as she could not even look away from her former mistress. Oh, Liz, you look so cute inside that thing,” Elena cooed as she leaned her body forward, pushing her sizable breasts against Liz’s coffin. Liz couldn’t look down, but she imagined what Elena’s impressive cleavage looked like. She imagined that the padding was actually Elena’s body pressing against hers. “It’s been a long time since you last saw me… or anyone else for that matter.”She started hearing footsteps that only got louder as time went on and silhouettes began appearing in the doorway. With how used to isolation she was, the sound and light was really disorienting. As her eyes continued adjusting to the brightness, Liz began to recognize one of the silhouettes. Language: English Words: 3,600 Chapters: 1/1 Collections: 1 Comments: 17 Kudos: 369 Bookmarks: 60 Hits: 23,739 Her vision was inordinately clear, if somewhat warped at the edges. She was in some sort of club or lounge. People in dark clothes sat all around, holding each other, taking softly, drinking. Louis is just as territorial and selfish as any other witch. Taking a partner has never interested him in the past, with the exception of one night stands with humans met in dark clubs late into the night. Tonight, however, he feels something different. Something in him is tugging at his senses, telling him that this human before him needs to be his.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop