Sensodyne Pronamel Intensive Enamel Repair Toothpaste, 75 ml

Sensodyne Pronamel Intensive Enamel Repair Toothpaste, 75 ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Some remineralizing toothpastes may also contain other ingredients such as xylitol, a sugar alcohol that can help to inhibit the growth of decay-causing bacteria, or arginine, an amino acid which, in combination with an insoluble calcium compound, has been shown to aid in remineralization. If at any time you would like to opt out from marketing, you can visit the Privacy Preferences page and select the relevant options.

Fluoride, a common ingredient in enamel repair toothpaste, plays a crucial role in the remineralization process. While enamel repair toothpaste can help to prevent cavities, it cannot fill in or repair existing ones.Pronamel toothpaste is specially formulated to protect teeth against the effects of acid erosion and actively strengthens weakened enamel and helps maintain healthy gums with twice daily brushing.

Before we delve into the effectiveness of enamel repair toothpaste, it’s crucial to understand what tooth enamel is and why it is important.

Repair weakened enamel for stronger teeth with Sensodyne Pronamel Intensive Enamel Repair Whitening Toothpaste. However, you may not know that using a remineralizing toothpaste can increase the mineral content of existing tooth enamel.

Help guard against the daily effects of acid erosion with Sensodyne’s line of toothpastes specially formulated for enamel protection. Remineralization can help to strengthen weakened enamel, but it cannot bring back what’s already lost. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Big Mistake as after 5 weeks O my god the pain in my teeth and gums if i drank cold water or a can coke wow it hurt like mad, like others i brought a new electric tooth brush I used it the way they said . Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Potassium Nitrate, PEG6, Sodium Lactate, Aroma, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride, PVM/MA, Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Contains: Sodium Fluoride 0.

Remineralizing toothpaste is a type of oral care product designed to support and enhance the natural remineralization process of your teeth. If you experience persistent discomfort or other adverse effects, stop using the product and consult with your dentist. Sensodyne Pronamel Intensive Enamel Repair Whitening Toothpaste uses minerals that penetrate deep into the enamel surface to actively repair weakened areas for stronger, better, protected teeth.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop