Fleshlight Eva Lovia Butt Spice Texture Discrete Masturbator, Made of Realistic Superskin Material

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Fleshlight Eva Lovia Butt Spice Texture Discrete Masturbator, Made of Realistic Superskin Material

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Consult your physician or medical professional before using the FleshPump or if you (i) have reduced sensation in the genital area or experience other genitalia issues or (ii) experience discomfort during or after use. If at any time you experience pain or discomfort, immediately stop using the FleshPump and consult a physician or medical professional as soon as possible for advice. The first step is heating the sleeve. The easiest way to do this is by putting the sleeve in warm water for a few minutes. Another option is to use a heating blanket. Using one of these allows you to get the sleeve very nicely warm. You can also buy a sleeve warmer. These are made specifically to warm sleeves. These are nice options, but I like the heated blanket pad the best.

CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF YOU RESIDE IS SUCH A JURISDICTION, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF WARRANTIES, REMEDIES OR LIABILITY CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY TO YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT SUCH LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS ARE PERMITTED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ARE LOCATED. When shopping around for a Fleshlight Girl there are a few things you’re going to want to consider that might help you make your choice! Let’s take a look at some of the things you need to look for! I love butt stuff, so I’ve spent a while in and around anal Fleshlights. I could have read the complete works of Shakespeare in that time or learned to play the flute…

Initially, we wanted to make a top 10 list of the best for 2023. But, we eventually added more products in the initial phase to see how they compare in value and demand. For this review, our team studied over 17 anal fleshlights, evaluating them based on their overall viability in the market. The first thing I noticed about the Spice Fleshlight sleeve is the varied width. The channel consists of wide chambers and very narrow constrictions. It looks pretty intense and I initially felt a little unsure about whether I would like it. Its chamber starts out gentler and wider, then tightens up towards the middle to entice you to go deeper and deeper until you can’t take it anymore.

The initial section has ribbed walls which narrow dramatically from the relatively wide entrance to a very snug 0.4” (10mm). This section meets the first small chamber 2.2” (55mm) from the entrance.

Most Popular Girls

If pain or discomfort persists, immediately stop and release the vacuum. Seek medical attention if necessary. Though most of the models in the Fleshlight Girls line cost the same, the Eva Lovia model is actually cheaper than the others by a significant amount. These toys aren’t super expensive to begin with, so saving even more money on this model makes it extra worthwhile. PROS Her accolades pale in comparison to her body. Her dazzling looks match her spunky personality, creating the ultimate fantasy for either sex. Her mixed nationalities provided to create one hell of a sexy human who isn’t afraid to flaunt her perky nipples or her sweet pussy. It is only fitting Eva has a toy modeled out of her forbidden fruit. Eva Lovia vagina comes to you in the form of the Sugar Sleeve by Fleshlight. Below we’ll dive a little deeper into Eva and get that sweet juice flowing out of her pussy. Sugar Sleeve Description The slight difference in suction also created for a masturbation experience that lasted longer than one would initially imagine. It’s not too tight and it’s definitely not too loose; it’s just right! Most of all, Eva has a few POV videos which help spark the imagination for this toy and really create for an experience that allows you to orgasm with the real Eva Lovia . Sugar Texture Design Overall its fine, will probably use it if I want to "spice" it up with a butt sleeve, but this is miles from my go-to.

There are a few things you should keep in mind when it comes to choosing the best anal Fleshlights. There are two design options available when purchasing an Eva Lovia Fleshlight. These include the Lady, which is the vaginal model, and the Butt or anal sleeve. These sleeves include outer areas that resemble the actual body parts they are named for, with tight openings and unique texturing on the inside to stimulate you as you use them. You can choose the design you like or get both sleeves to swap out whenever you like. Fleshlight case Any abuse by a Member of the Program’s privileges, any failure by a Member to follow these Terms & Conditions, or any misrepresentation by a Member may subject the Member to expulsion from the Program, including forfeiture of all accumulated points. Visible clitoris: Now, I’m personally a fan of any Fleshlight Girls, or any artificil vulva really, having a visible clitoris. Or at least a somewhat realistic design that has taken the clitoris into account in terms of basic vaginal anatomy. It’s important not to forget that it’s there! Anyway, if you also enjoy the view of “that special spot” in your realistic fleshlights, I can recommend going for the Fleshlight Girls Stoya, Fleshlight Girls Dillion Harper, Fleshlight Girls Ana Foxxx, or Fleshlight Girls Brandi Love. They are the ones in the list that definitely have more prominent clitorises. The cost might be a little steeper than your regular fleshlight, but for what you get it’s totally worth it! What to Look For in a Fleshlight Girl

This sleeve got my interest fast, after i bought my first Fleshlight. Why? Because of the form of the canal and the orifice. I think this combination will bring you a nice anal fantasy for your flight. So i got very fast the conclusion, that i have to buy this one especially because i am a huge fan of butts. And this bring us to the first point - the orifice. If you use too much vacuum pressure, harm to your penis may result, including without limitation bruising or injury to your penis or scrotum. Apply only the minimum of vacuum pressure necessary to achieve an erection. The hole is fairly big compared to others but that is definitely ok, and the cheeks don’t protrude that much so you’re able to get deep into the FL and feel sensations all the way through. I like the more realistic feel of this texture. There are small ridges that are more small folds on which you slide. then we arrive at a fairly tight area it's a good start, then comes the center room wide enough then it's a long fine tunnel that unfortunately I can not reach. this texture is intense and soft at the same time you have to use it several times to get the best like all FLG textures If any litigation or arbitration is necessary to enforce these Terms & Conditions the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorney fees, costs, and expenses.

Now that the sleeve is warm, place the sleeve into the case, and lube up. Lube is an essential step to avoid damage to both yourself and the sleeve. Use a water-based lube so that you don’t damage the male masturbation toy material. It is possible that using the FleshPump may bruise or break blood vessels either immediately below the skin or deep within the penis shaft or scrotum. Internal bleeding, bruising or petechiae (small purplish spots on a body surface, such as the skin or mucous membrane, caused by a minute hemorrhage), hemorrhage or the formation of a hematoma (a localized swelling with blood that results from a break in a blood vessel) in the penis or scrotum may result. When you dive to these two specialized molds of Eva’s lady parts, it feels incredibly realistic. Your sexual preference will most likely determine which sleeve is best for you. Sleeve Designs & Features The Sugar Sleeve FeaturesEntering it feels amazing, there’s not a ton of resistance so it’s a fairly pleasurable entrance and even found myself just using the head on the rim for a bit because it felt that good. After the opening it become a bit tighter before expanding and the combo of those three facets made me stroke and not want to pull out, ever. However I’m a fan of edging so I lived in the first half of this sleeve with truly a good amount of pleasure. Going balls deep was fun for a bit but nothing could stop me from enjoying the first half of this sleeve. So it all depends. The real thing is always going to be a unique experience. Though, it doesn’t mean your sex toys can’t come close. About myself: I am average length and girth, and Im very sensitive especially during orgasm. Thus I prefer smooth, gentle and less intense textures. If you’re tired of more conventional sleeves, this Eva Lovia butt texture is definitely worth seeking out. The sheer range of textures on offer will deliver exciting new sensations. It’s definitely one for those who prefer tightness and anal stimulation, with an amazingly complex final chamber. Appearance: most of the butts look kind of the same but this one definitely has more pronounced cheeks and a an attractive, moderately tight opening. I think she’s pretty.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop