Frankie Best Hates Quests

Frankie Best Hates Quests

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Ladybird, Puffin and Penguin are imprints of Penguin Random House UK. Across their extensive list, we believe there is a story for every child, everywhere.

Frankie Best Hates Quests — Resonate Festival Chris Smith - Frankie Best Hates Quests — Resonate Festival

If you were registered for the newsletter, you will now receive the Puffin Schools newsletter, which is filled with all the latest information about accompanying resources and upcoming shows. Things take a turn for the worse when Grandad gets kidnapped by gnoblins (no, that is not spelt incorrectly) forcing Frankie to embark on a rescue mission across a magical realm filled with strange creatures, dangerous enemies and – worst of all – absolutely no WiFi. From the incredible imagination of Chris Smith - bestselling author and now a major new solo talent - comes an extraordinary accidental adventure for fans of Cressida Cowell and Pixar's Onward. Grandad – likes gardening down the allotment and cups of tea. Oh and is also the custodian of a secret fantasy realm called Parallelia.

Armistice Day: A Collection of Remembrance - Spark Interest and Educate Children about Historical Moments

Frankie Best Hates Quests: the accidental adventure of a Frankie Best Hates Quests: the accidental adventure of a

Frankie did have big plans to watch YouTube and eat pot noodles that weekend but it looks like she'll just have to go on an epic mega-dangerous quest instead . . . • LoveReading4Kids exists because books change lives, and buying books through LoveReading4Kids means you get to change the lives of future generations, with 25% of the cover price donated to schools in need. Join our community to get personalised book suggestions, extracts straight to your inbox, 10% off RRPs, and to change children’s lives. So I hadn't heard of this author before but a few of the books I have read recently have been quite dark plus just life in general so this was perfect book coming along at the perfect time. It is YA (young adult) but don't let anyone tell you these books can only be enjoyed by or purely for youngsters.

Puffin started out as a non-fiction publisher, with its first title appearing in 1940. As the most iconic and well-known children’s book brand in the UK today, we are always on the lookout for innovative ways to tell the world’s favourite stories and for brilliant new debut talent and brands that connect with today’s young readers, from newborn up to twelve years old. Puffin is an imprint of Penguin Random House, the world’s number-one publisher representing a vibrant community of publishing houses marked by unparalleled success. Through our world of stories, Puffin aims to open up the world to every child. Our mission is to inspire children to feel they can be and do anything, and to create readers for life. Buy from our bookstore and 25% of the cover price will be given to a school of your choice to buy more books. *15% of eBooks. Home > Frankie did have big plans to watch YouTube and eat pot noodles that weekend but it looks like she'll just have to go on an epic mega-dangerous quest instead . . . Read more Details

Frankie Best Hates Quests by Chris Smith | Goodreads

Smiths world building was amazingly magical, and throughout every chapter I felt transported to Pararellia. I can now say I am a firm member of the fellowship of the bacon roll. I’ve not read a middle grade for 24 years and although I’m a lot older now I enjoyed every second of this book it made me feel like a child all over again. I found myself smiling all the way through the book and I absolutely adored the subtle Lord Of The Rings and The Hobbit nods throughout, specially the “second breakfast “. This was a fun easy fantasy and had good humour in it as well. I really loved seeing the progression from all of the characters and I always wanted to know what was going to happen next. Grandad - likes gardening down the allotment and cups of tea. Oh and is also the custodian of a secret fantasy realm called Parallelia. I read this every evening to my 9 years old son and he loved it, Frankie's mum and dad create games and needed to go off and do some research in the next area they were doing a game about which meant that Frankie and Joel her brother would have to stay with their grandfather.But Frankie's eyes are opened by a completely different world which leads to a massive adventure where they meet a vast mix of creatures and characters. So this unexpectedly has a lot of elements that I love - it’s a portal fantasy (my favourite type of book) & it has a narrator. Wasn’t expecting it, but I loved it!

Frankie Best Hates Quests a book by Chris Smith.

Joel – Frankie’s annoying nerd brother who spends all his time playing computer games like Elf-Quest and just generally being really super annoying. Frankie did have big plans to watch YouTube and eat pot noodles that weekend but it looks like she'll just have to go on an epic mega-dangerous quest instead . . .That said, the physical copy has illustrations (by Kenneth Anderson), which are gorgeous! The cover art is also really pretty. I couldn’t find the name of the cover artist but I think it might have also been Kenneth Anderson, going off the similarity to the internal illustrations. Things take a turn for the worse when Grandad gets kidnapped by gnoblins (no, that is not spelt incorrectly) forcing Frankie to embark on a rescue mission across a magical realm filled with strange creatures, dangerous enemies and - worst of all - absolutely no WiFi. Frankie did have big plans to watch YouTube and eat pot noodles that weekend but it looks like she’ll just have to go on an epic mega-dangerous quest instead . . . You may also like…

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop