Elite Range Professional Sewing Kit - Portable Sewing Accessories Bag - Includes Full Size Tailor Scissors

£11.495
FREE Shipping

Elite Range Professional Sewing Kit - Portable Sewing Accessories Bag - Includes Full Size Tailor Scissors

RRP: £22.99
Price: £11.495
£11.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Just in case you’ve been looking for a kit of basics that you really will get plenty of use out of but you’re willing to deal with a larger sized case because you want to keep it at home, here’s one from Inscraft that’s slightly more comprehensive in its supplies list! Comes with numerous threads, plenty of safety pins, sewing pins, measuring tape, thimble, and other accessories. Makes a great birthday gift, easy to use and contains all the necessary tools for basic sewing tasks.” Looking for a sewing kit that will never let you down? If yes, and this is your first time buying a sewing kit, I recommend that you do it online. You get more options to choose from online.

Kit includes - Velcro adhesive (2cm x 50cm) in polyester, cashmere yarn in 6 colours each 20m in polyester, scissors 15.5cm (plastic and iron), tape measure (1.3 x 150cm), fasteners tape 2 pieces (cotton and iron), 10 piece sewing needles set (iron and plastic), 80 piece straight pins (plastic and iron), 1 iron thimble, 12 piece assorted safety pins (0.1.2.3 x 3 piece each), 1 polyester yarn, 2 piece monofilament yarn 50m (1xW, 1xB, nylon yarn), 4 piece polyester thread 25m each (plastic and polyester), 16 piece paper bobbin 15 yards each (polyester), 16 plastic bobbin 15 yards each (polyester), 1 alum threader, 1 seam ripper 8.5cm (plastic and iron), elastic yarn x 2m each (width 6mm and 10mm, polyester), fasteners tape 1m (cotton and iron) and 10 piece sewing needle set (iron and plastics). How soon will I receive my sewing kit? Yet, you can trust us on this one― there is nothing as joyful as creating your own upcycled gadget of the kind . Tiny little screwdrivers―in case things go bad, become loose, and need fixing. Why not be more secure and peaceful?

Conclusion

Are you quite intrigued indeed by this idea of having a little kit that you can keep your basic sewing supplies in, but actual fabric work and hand stitching aren’t the only kind of DIY thing you’re dabbling in at a beginner level? In that case, we think you might find this slightly larger and more diverse kit from WeeCosy a little more your speed! These slightly more comprehensive kits are all well and good if sewing is something that you do very often, but when you said that you were looking for a miniature travellers’ sewing kit, did you really mean miniature? In that case, you just might be the perfect person for something like this little emergency travel box from Happy Trees! Have we actually still got you thinking about how much you loved the idea of a well equipped but miniature sewing notions box rather than a zipping kit? Then we think you’ll appreciate this design from VILONG that’s a little more old fashioned looking, but in presentation only!

Regardless of how crafty you are or whether you’ve ever touched a sewing machine – there’s no denying that a sewing kit comes in handy in all kinds of situations. If you’re one of those maniacs, you’ll love the project of a ruler box turning into a mens sewing kit. Or “ travel sewing kit near me” if you are looking for something to take on your next travel or vacation. I highlighted some of the best sewing kits in the market suitable for sewers with different sewing skills. No matter if you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced sewer, my list has something for everyone.

Categories

Having tools like zippers, snaps, buttons and other fasteners can help you make fast, efficient repairs. Fabric Marking Pens Perhaps our favorite part of this particular kit is that they kept even more needs in mind without taking up much more space by including iron-on denim patches like your mom might have fixed the knees of your jeans with once upon a time, as well as iron-on hem-tape. Pros

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop