ATP AT-205 Re-Seal Stops Leaks, 8 Ounce Bottle

ATP AT-205 Re-Seal Stops Leaks, 8 Ounce Bottle

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

He either hates Nissans or loves Volvos or thinks electric cars are trash or moans about transverse mounted engines. The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG. Since this car has around 80TKm on it and never saw extended oil change intervals I suspect one or two of the oil brands I used shrank the seals.

The cause of the leak was the 2 bolts that go from the oil pan into the plate which holds the rear main seal. Some even have particles in them that supposedly fills cracks in rubber seals which is wishful thinking and advertising spin. Little expensive due to import from US to Spain, but my rubber undersides on car will appreciate it thus saving more money in the long term.Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. So I know this was a while back, but I'm wondering what eventually happened with your use of the AT-205? I cannot tell for sure, but it seems the slow leak is gone, but I also replace a few 1/2” cooling system hoses that were leaking. Got some atp anyway because I'm going to be working on my suspension and I wanted to try putting a little on the bushings to recondition them.

What makes you think that Rubber suspension parts are made of the same elastomer as engine valve stem seals or rear main seals? Based on the reviews of these two men whose advice I trust, I thought I would gamble on the ATP AT-205.Of course, you won't make your friends too happy if you park your dripping British pile in their nice clean driveways. If the engine uses silicone FIP gaskets solvent is the last thing you want in there, you just got yourself a whole bunch of leaks from all over the place. The main difference I felt was at idle the vibrations from engine compartment was reduced noticeably. Not guaranteed to work on all motors but give it time and don’t push the vehicle hard whilst it’s doing it’s job.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop