Baby Dove Tip to Toe Baby Wash Rich Moisture 20 oz

Baby Dove Tip to Toe Baby Wash Rich Moisture 20 oz

RRP: £3.11
Price: £1.555
£1.555 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

To help protect your little one’s delicate skin, we created Baby Dove Rich Moisture Head to Toe Wash.

Unlike other baby bath washes, our tear-free baby wash and shampoo goes beyond mild cleansing by replenishing skin-natural nutrients to help skin retain its natural moisture.GENTLE SKIN CARE: The rich, creamy lather of this moisturizing baby wash leaves baby's skin feeling clean, soft, and hydrated. We created Baby Dove Rich Moisture Hypoallergenic Wash to help give your little one the delicate skin care they deserve, from tip to toe. It is not antibacterial but that doesn’t matter as the experts say that ordinary soap is fine for the coronavirus as it is the 20 seconds of washing that breaks down the virus, no matter what soap you use to wash with.

I’m a chronic complainer and not afraid to say if I’m not a fan of a product, so Dove must have hit the nail on the head for me to be so enamoured!There were few negative experiences, such as rashes and a dislike to the scent, but this was to be expected as different people react to different products; a case of individuals. And Baby Dove goes beyond just mildness to replenish essential moisture and nutrients in your baby’s skin.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop