Pioneer HDJ-X10-S Professional DJ Headphone, Silver, (HDJX10S)

£47.495
FREE Shipping

RRP: £94.99
Price: £47.495
£47.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

These are DJ headphones that can withstand regular use, no matter how much time and effort you put into your DJ career. On the plus side, you do get a lot of extra bonuses with these headphones, including Hi-Res certification that you simply can’t find anywhere else. Credit: Pioneer DJ As mentioned above, the HDJ-X10 are some of the more durable headphones available today – stringently tested to the highest standards. Once you’re sure that your new headphones are durable and comfortable to wear, you need to ensure that they’re going to sound great. If you loved the sound of the previous HDJ-2000MK2s, then you’re in for a treat here.

The Pioneer DJ HDJ-X headphones feature sound quality is most likely to attract DJs who want access to extended bass frequency response, with a balanced finish across the mid-levels and highs. The sound of these headphones is pretty brilliant, with absolutely no issues whether you’re playing at low volumes or wall-breaking levels. The polyurethane leather ear pads and headband cushion are resistant to deterioration thanks to the use of nano coating 2, so you can easily wipe off sweat and dirt. Futhermore, the noise isolation on the HDJ-X10 is second to none. Quite possibly the best noise isolation I’ve experienced in a pair of DJ headphones in recent years – nagging husband / noisy spouse? These are more worth it than a pair of Bose Quiet Comforts – you can’t DJ with those! MajorHifi may receive commission from retail sales. SPECIFICATIONS – Pioneer HDJ-X7 vs Pioneer HDJ-X10 When I pull the HDJ-X10 headphones out of the box I notice right away the durable carrying case. It feels like it could survive being thrown around in a tour bus or van and I’m immediately impressed with it. As I open the case, I get my first sighting of the HDJ-X10 headphones. They have a utilitarian look but incorporate textural details on the earcup, giving it an intentionally mechanical feel. I like the look overall.The cables for the Pioneer HDJ-X10 connect to the bottom of your left earcup, with a four-pin connector to contribute to better sound clarity and quality. Comfort Credit: Pioneer DJ

The headphones feature an entirely new audio design and, thanks to the fresh 50mm HD drivers, are the world’s first pro DJ headphones to recreate high-resolution sound, producing frequencies from 5 Hz all the way to 40 kHz. A Bass Reflex Chamber means these headphones are able to replicate the richest of bass tones as well as pristine mid to high frequencies, even when monitoring at loud volumes. The polyurethane leather ear pads and headband cushion are resistant to deterioration thanks to the use of nano coating, so you can easily wipe off sweat and dirt.

How we choose the best DJ headphones

Keep your headphones looking fresh for longer. The polyurethane leather ear pads and headband cushion on the HDJ-X10 headphones are resistant to deterioration thanks to the use of nano coating, a world first for DJ headphones, so you can easily wipe off sweat and dirt.

Pioneer DJ HDJ-X headphones feature are beautifully well-made, with a flexible headband and earcups that swivel to suit your needs when you’re mixing and playing. The stereo fields are almost exaggerated in style, with the feeling that you’re sitting inside of a piece of music, rather than just feeling it thrown right in front of you.This cookie stores user-like settings for the chat system provider, which are required for our online chat service. Trusted Shops These are more likely to give you better noise cancellation than leading consumer products like the Bose Quiet Comforts, for instance. If you feel like you need to play music at the highest possible fidelity with your DJ headphones, then there’s nothing to stop you from accessing this feature. Let’s take a closer look at what you can accomplish with these headphones. Are the Pioneer DJ HDJ-X10 DJ headphones any good? (in short)

These are some of the most comfortable over-ear headphones on the market. The tension on the headband is just enough to feel as though it’s not going to slip without being overbearing. The Pioneer DJ HDJ-X10 are a lot bulkier than their predecessors, but they’re still relatively lightweight, so they don’t rub against the crown of your head too much. That’s why Pioneer DJ created theHDJ-X10 headset. These headphones are a great investment, and some of the nicest earphones Pioneer has made. Stay on top of your game with the HDJ-X10, designed with input from professional DJs to serve you in every circumstance, from festivals to clubs. The HDJ-X10s are the world’s first DJ headphones 1 to produce high-resolution sound ranging from 5 Hz to 40 kHz, allowing you to hear frequencies other DJ headphones can’t reproduce. Make an even deeper connection to the music. These DJ headphones are extremely durable and well-made, with special nano-coating on the earpads that make them easy to clean and sweat-resistant.Left to right imaging is impressively accurate. It makes modulation, especially in electronic music, sound bigger and wider than other headphones in the price range. The top to bottom imaging isn’t as accurate, but still achieves depth from the subbiness of the low-end. The earpads also have polyurethane nano-coating, which makes them easy to wipe and clean. Here are some of the key features you can expect from the HDJ-X10: The cables connect to the bottom of the left earcup, and they use a new four-pin connector which Pioneer DJ claims contributes to the greater clarity and sound quality of the HDJ-X10 compared to its predecessors and other models in the HDJ-X line.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop