Walkies with Waffle Soft Toy, Waffle the Wonder Dog, Super Cute and Cuddly, Remote Control Dog, Cbeebies, Age 18 Months Up

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Walkies with Waffle Soft Toy, Waffle the Wonder Dog, Super Cute and Cuddly, Remote Control Dog, Cbeebies, Age 18 Months Up

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Ideal Gifts for Kids: Carrying the box which included the lovely pet dog teddy for kids, you can send as a great present for Christmas Day and kids’ birthday, kids will definitely love it! The toy dogs are the ideal gifts for 3 4 5 years old boys and girls. Mrs Hobbs is the true hero for not slashing their tyres in the night after months of canine harassment. And she should definitely call the police on the dad, who keeps crawling through a hole in the cupboard and invading her home, the creepy sod I know it’s been done, but DS is going through a Waffle phase. He has ASD and goes through things like these - were currently watching the same one or two episodes on hard rotation, and he keeps quoting the script at me as well. It is driving me insane, so I shall proceed to vent:

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop