FootJoy Hyperflex Carbon, Men's Golf Shoe

FootJoy Hyperflex Carbon, Men's Golf Shoe

RRP: £161.49
Price: £80.745
£80.745 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The original HyperFlex golf shoe was a very popular model as well as one of the most athletic styles FootJoy has offered across its extensive history. Updated for 2023, the new HyperFlex range comes in three men's models - HyperFlex, HyperFlex BOA, and HyperFlex Carbon. The HyperFlex Carbon features - you guessed it - carbon fiber in the construction, as well as a few more bells and whistles to battle for the crown of the best golf shoe of the year and earn a place in our 2023 Editor's Choice. Spring golf is just around the corner, so it’s easy to see why 1st March 2023 has been set by FJ as the official launch date for the new FootJoy Hyperflex and Hyperflex Carbon golf shoes. However, some Tour players have already been seen wearing the new Hyperflex models, including Sahith Theegala and Rafa Cabrero Bello. Enjoy support and stability the moment you set foot on the course with Softspike’s Pulsar LP cleats. The new FJ Hyperflex and Hyperflex Carbon golf shoes have been designed with the athletic golfer in mind, as it delivers Hyper Fit, Hyper Control, and Hyper Power for men and women. These features are on top of the athletic lightweight comfort, added stability, and swing power maximisation that FootJoy incorporated into its 2021 models. A couple of things drew me to the Footjoy Hyperflex Carbon wide golf shoes. The first was FootJoy’s commitment to providing wide sizes. Other companies will throw in some wide options here and there but FootJoy always delivers the girth.

There are a couple of other things worth mentioning that I observed on the course. First, white shoes get dirty. Blew your mind there, didn’t I? Breathable Performance Mesh: Vacuumed formed engineered mesh with moulded ribbed knit saddle for structure and On-Course Traction: HyperFlex and HyperFlex Carbon are equipped with Pulsar LP cleats by Softspikeslow profile spikes that deliver stability and support from the moment you step foot onto the course.

The 2023 HyperFlex and HyperFlex Carbon have been tuned to deliver golfers a lightweight shoe that provides maximum comfort, stability, and control.

Didn’t seem to have a negative impact on traction—it was just an unusual way for the spikes to take some grass home with them. Footjoy Hyperflex Carbon Wide Golf Shoes: The Takeaway The only issue with the ‘athletic’ shoe is that you probably dont want to wear them in the bar or off the course for very long. The FootJoy HyperFlex Carbon features spikes so you are probably not putting them on at home. Another change FootJoy made to this year’s HyperFlex lineup is in what they call the Saddle Strap. You’ll notice that the Saddle Strap is larger than previous pairs and is attached to the heel counter rather than as a stand-alone piece. Similar to the addition of carbon fiber, the redesigned Saddle Strap should provide more stability, especially on the lateral side of the midfoot section. Because the strap wraps to the medial side, you’ll have some extra support there, too.

The fit of the FootJoy HyperFlex Carbon is roomy without being sloppy. My feet could always sense the edges of the shoe, but there was room for them to move. Despite the fairly sleek appearance, the toe box is quite roomy. I tested these in size 13 – my standard for FootJoy – and the fit was right on. Performance Greetings, big-footed brethren. Sisteren, too, I suppose as some of you also have “enhanced” foot widths. Although I am specifically reviewing the men’s version of the HyperFlex Carbon shoe, FootJoy also makes the women’s HyperFlex in wide widths so some of my findings should apply to you as well. Vacuumed formed engineered mesh upper with a molded ribbed knit saddle for improved structure and support I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention that the spectacular white/purple women’s color scheme should also be available in men’s models.) The big talking point on these shoes is the custom moulded carbon fibre plate that sits in the sole. As an avid runner, I’m aware shoe companies have been adding carbon sole plates to shoes for a few years now, and I’ve wondered why they haven’t appeared in golf shoes yet.The molded carbon fiber “power plate” should make the HyperFlex Carbon more stable, thanks to added rigidity in the midsection of the foot bed. Carbon fiber plates aren’t new to footwear (distance running shoes take advantage of the same stiffening and energy return properties) but they are still fairly new to golf shoes. The HyperFlex Carbon is undoubtedly not the first shoe to feature this technology and it surely won’t be the last. However, this is the first time FootJoy has outfitted the popular HyperFlex with carbon fiber. FootJoys new FootJoy HyperFlex Shoes are a performance golf shoe loaded with features, benefits, and modern construction technology. The result, an incredibly stable, Tour proven shoe that offers the ultimate in-step comfort. At The Golf Shop Online, we are dedicated to offering you the most competitive prices. We continually compare our prices with those of our competitors to ensure you receive the best possible deal. In the rare event that you find a lower price elsewhere, we even provide a price promise* to further enhance your shopping experience. Ultimate Comfort: StratoFoam & FTF+ delivers comfort and support with a 100% waterproof mesh upper. HyperFlex Carbon includes an OrthoLite® Impressions™ FitBed® that provides immediate step-in comfort and moulds for a custom fit over time.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop