Men In Love

Men In Love

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Without the Freudian commentary the book as a series of fantasies written by men would have been fascinating, it's a shame that it missed the boat. The image of women making love to women grips the male imagination because it expresses one of the dominant themes of male fantasy: the sexually insatiable woman. A majority of the men in this book don't even act out their fantasies or the fantasies are linked to experiences that they wished went "another way" so to speak.

As we grow older, become socialized, and develop identity, the satisfactions we pursue become more specific. Most of the fantasies were between vaguely and actively repulsive to me to read, and they were all so.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Friday said she got very few rape fantasies among her submissions, though I think her definition of what constitutes a rape fantasy may be significantly narrower than mine because she said she got only 3, and I counted several more than that in the book. Her explanations of the psychology of kinky practices were so bizarre at some points they were hard for me to wrap my head around.

While there are some fascinating chapters to this book, for example the parts that cover straight men who have fantasies about sex with men, and the part on bisexuality, the author's chapter on homosexuality is really "off".I go back to this book time and time again, not to turn me on, but to give me a deeper understanding of male sexuality. Unfortunately, I couldn't get my guy to read this but I did manage to lend it out to a male friend and I'll be interested to hear his take on the book.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop