Motorola Moto G22 Phone Case, Moto G22 Case, Carbon Fiber Design Rugged Armor Case Shock Absorption Bumper Slim Soft Silicone TPU Shockproof Protective Cover for Motorola G22 Smartphone, Black

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Motorola Moto G22 Phone Case, Moto G22 Case, Carbon Fiber Design Rugged Armor Case Shock Absorption Bumper Slim Soft Silicone TPU Shockproof Protective Cover for Motorola G22 Smartphone, Black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Unlike the Moto G50, the Moto G22 features an ultra-wide camera, which is a good thing. The tone of these shots is much cooler and flatter than results from the main sensor, of course, and there’s far less detail; but you’d expect that with any device in the budget category.

For one thing, It’s an LCD panel rather than the OLED included with the Moto G31 – which means it looks a little washed out. More problematically, it doesn’t get very bright at all. I left it cranked up to full or almost full the whole time, even in shady indoor conditions, and still could have done with more. Lower lighting conditions cause the Moto G22 to struggle, however. While there’s a Night mode here, it yielded shots with so much noise that you’ll probably abandon even attempting to capture your evenings before long. The Moto G22 isn’t too impressive from a GPU perspective, either. 3DMark’s Wild Life test wouldn’t even run on the phone, while it scored a lowly 460 in the SlingShot Extreme test. The aforementioned Nokia G50 scored 2462, by way comparison.

This screen isn’t very sharp either, with a resolution of just 1600 x 720 (HD+ or 720p). It looks reasonably clear in general navigation, but hold the phone next to a bog-standard 1080p rival and you’ll notice the difference – especially with web content and photos. Which, let’s face it, represents much of what you’ll be doing with this phone. I was able to get through a full day of use, with 90Hz active and around 3hrs 30mins of screen-on time, with more than 50% in the tank. I’m confident I could have made it through a second day, as long as I wasn’t expecting it to be a particularly intense one.

Motorola claims that the Moto G22 is “water-repellent”, but there’s no IP rating to seal the deal. To be fair, its inclusion at this price would have surprised somewhat. The G22 is quite efficient when it comes to running everyday tasks, too. An hour of Apple Music streaming sapped less than a single percentage point, while an hour of Netflix consumed a mere 3%. Of course, you’re not getting the full FHD/1080p resolution or full HDR with the latter.As I’ve already alluded to, the Moto G22 struggles to maintain that alleged 90Hz display refresh rate once activated, with frequent halts and stutters when simply navigating between homescreens and apps, and even among menus. Recharging isn’t an especially rapid process with the Moto G22. You get a mere 15W charger in the box, which took just over an hour to get the phone from 0 to 50% in my experience. Getting from 0 to 100% takes a leisurely 2hrs 30mins, give or take. Motorola has lifted the lid on the Moto G22, its latest budget Android smartphone. The Moto G22 features the new MediaTek Helio G37 chipset, 4 GB of RAM and expandable storage, plus a 90 Hz display. Motorola has also equipped the Moto G22 with a 50 MP primary camera, among other features. Here are the 10 best cases for Motorola Moto G22. 10. YZKJSZ Case for Motorola Moto G22

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop