Danielle Creations Erase Your Face Eco Friendly Reusable Make Up Remover Cloths- Multipack Box of 4 Brights

£7.495
FREE Shipping

Danielle Creations Erase Your Face Eco Friendly Reusable Make Up Remover Cloths- Multipack Box of 4 Brights

RRP: £14.99
Price: £7.495
£7.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The best part is…it’s reusable. Throw it in the wash and no stains remain. The MakeUp Eraser will last up to 1,000 washes and eliminates the need to buy disposable product to remove your makeup. The MakeUp Eraser cloth with a luxury hand-sewn sateen edge that’s plush and soft to the touch. Treat yourself to a spa at home every day, while saving money! The Wonder Towel MakeUp Eraser Cloth is made up of a delicate fabric blend of polyester and silk fibres that with a very unique weave present to you the ultimate face cleaning solution. This fabric technology behind it is the secret that helps break the bond between make-up and the skin. When wet the eraser creates a hydro-mechanical action that loosens the surface tension of the oils that bond make up to the skin. Dr. Purvisha Patel is a board-certified dermatologist and the creator of Visha Skincare. What to Look For in a Washcloth Material Using the front side of the cloth (not the side with the tag), start by holding the cloth gently over the eyes to loosen mascara and other eye makeup. Then softly swipe down and to the outsides of each eye. Final eye step is to softly move under the eye to remove eye liner. Next, very gently move in circular motions over your entire face to remove foundation etc. It does not gather odour or bacteria like a regular scratchy wash cloth, so no need to wash it daily

Yes, you can. There are makeup remover cloths with ultra-fine, ultra-soft yet resilient textures that can be tough on waterproof mascara and heavy makeup. Some brands offer premium-quality, dermatologist-tested products that are suitable for sensitive skin. Friction. To lift the make-up from the skin, the fibres need to grip onto the make-up and pull it off. The greater the surface area, the more grip and friction each wipe will have without you having to push down so hard – instead of 5 large fibres going over a particular area, you get 50 fibres. It’s like with shoes – a shoe with a perfectly flat sole is going to have worse grip than a shoe with a ribbed sole, which has a better surface area. This means the cloth will remove more make-up with less irritation. Bubble fleece/minky fabric – Supposedly this is similar to make-up remover cloth fabric. I haven’t tried this yet but if it works, this would be a great way to get a whole bunch of cloths on rotation! Wring out any additional water and hang on your towel bar to use again the next night. You can use a different section each night.Rubbing and tugging – If your make-up is particularly stubborn, it might not come off without rubbing and tugging. I found this to be a particularly big problem with eye make-up. Jane Iredale Magic Mitt – This one comes in a handy mitt shape so you can easily get it into tight spots without so much slipping around. This one does actually call itself microfibre. Anyone who wears makeup knows that removing it can be the worst part — until you find the right makeup remover. "Makeup removers work on the principle of 'like dissolves like,'" explains GH Beauty Lab chemist Danusia Wnek. For longwear cosmetics and waterproof makeup, "exposing it to water won’t move the formula that much — an oil-based product is needed to remove it, which is why makeup removers work so well at removing stubborn makeup." When it comes to the cleansing process, a good washcloth is essential. “I love a good washcloth,” board-certified dermatologist Dr. Purvisha Patel tells Byrdie, explaining that they can be used to exfoliate your skin as you wash away the day’s makeup, dirt, and grime. I fall in the normal skin camp, although I am prone to acne at certain times of the month. With Dr. Patel’s advice in mind, I spent 90 hours testing 14 different highly-rated washcloths. I evaluated each washcloth's material, size, and machine-washability, then scored them based on texture and feel, how exfoliating they were, how easily they removed makeup, and more.

As for what to look for in a washcloth that removes makeup, she’s all about “an old-fashioned nubbly washcloth for oily or normal skin” and notes that if you have dry, sensitive skin, you should opt for a smoother, softer cloth. It does away with travel weight restrictions and worries about travel liquid restrictions of 100ml’sAdding warm water to the removal process helps loosen make-up as well. Make-up remover cloths in action

Can overexfoliate – The make-up remover cloth requires a bit of scrubbing, which can irritate your skin if daily physical exfoliation is too much for your skin. Verdict Wonder Cloth – The other big brand – it’s 40% cotton and 60% synthetic rayon. You can get it at Bed Bath and Beyond in the US as well. Bacterial buildup – The cloths recommend that you wring them out and dry them after each use, with a wash once a week, but without a cleanser or soap it’s possible that you’ll get bacteria growing on the cloth. You could buy enough so you can wash each one after one use, but realistically not many people are going to do that. Theoretically, the make-up remover cloths made from synthetic fibres will be more resistant to bacterial growth than the ones that use cotton, since you can squeeze them dry more easily. Key selling points: These triple-layered charcoal pads feature stitching that reviewers say helps them hold up well against anything, from BHA toners to makeup removers. Each can be used 1,000 times and pairs particularly well with micellar water or dual-phase removers. The brand also includes biodegradable cotton earbuds to round out your routine.

Required Cookies & Technologies

The Wonder Towel MakeUp Eraser Cloth removes 100% of your makeup with water only. Absolute magic! A revolutionary product that should be in the hands of every mom and makeup user in SA! It is a real game changer in the entire makeup industry. Just wet the cloth and remove your makeup. This includes waterproof eyeliner and mascara, HD makeup, stay fast lipstic and much more. Is there anything more luxurious than using 100 percent silk on your face? We don’t think so, which is why this washcloth earned a score of five for texture and feel. It’s one of the least irritating washcloths I tested, and I love how tiny it is, making it perfect for on-the-go use. Another bonus? It can be used wet or dry.

Makeup remover cloths are a great substitute for disposable wipes if you are looking for an eco-friendly option. They are reusable, machine-washable, and durable too. Speaking of exfoliation, I didn’t find this washcloth to be super exfoliating, but my skin did feel nice and clean and not at all dry or irritated after using. I also love how compact these are and the fact that I can toss them into the washing machine with a load of laundry. Skin is a very delicate organ, and it needs to be treated with care. We go to spas and take treatments to achieve a stunning glow, but then again, we use harsh makeup that damages the skin. This is why, at the end of the day, you need the best makeup remover cloths to gently wipe away all the makeup from your face. These cloth pieces are soft to touch and are ideal for thorough cleansing. They buff away dead cells making your skin softer and smoother. Moreover, these makeup remover cloths are reusable and washable. You can simply dip them in warm water and rinse. In terms of function, it didn’t blow me away from a testing perspective. It removed most, but not all, of my makeup, and it did a great job exfoliating my face without leaving it dry or irritated. It wasn’t the softest or most luxurious washcloth I tried, but it was just soft enough. One thing worth noting: It stains easily. It’s machine washable, so I threw it in the dryer, and my makeup was very visible on it afterward. So if you want it to maintain its chic look, I recommend using stain remover and rinsing it out before tossing it in your washer/dryer.

Reusable makeup remover cloths are ideally a better and eco-friendly option than disposable makeup remover wipes. They are ultra-soft, machine-washable, and they last longer and save money. Turn the cloth over to the side with the tag and now its time to get your lovely exfoliate by using gentle circular motions to wipe your face. Use less make-up remover – If your make-up doesn’t come off completely with just the cloth alone, you can use a make-up remover with it – this will mean you’ll use less removers and cleansers.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop