5m Power Mains Pc LCD TV Kettle Cable Lead 3 Pin IEC 13 Amp Fused

5m Power Mains Pc LCD TV Kettle Cable Lead 3 Pin IEC 13 Amp Fused

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Three-wire cords with C13 connectors, which are easier to find, are sometimes used in place of the two-wire cords for replacement. Just a quick note to say THANK YOU for your help and advice and the unbelievable turnaround on the leads. Clearpay lends you a fixed amount of credit so you can pay for your purchase over 4 instalments, due every 2 weeks.

Kettle plug" (often "jug plug" in Australian or New Zealand English) is a colloquial term used for the high-temperature C16 appliance inlet (and sometimes for C15 connector that the plug goes into). For appliance couplers the various coupler outlines are designated using a combination of letters and numbers, e. I just wanted to say how professional and helpful your staff are even though I did not end up making a purchase as a new lead would not solve my problem. Connectors" and "appliance outlets" are fitted with socket contacts, and "appliance inlets" and "plug connectors" are fitted with pin contacts.I’ve never had a single faulty product, although I’ve had the odd thing where I’ve got it wrong, despite the comprehensive web site and pre-sales tech line. It is generally possible to use a connector with a higher rated temperature with a lower rated appliance inlet, but the keying feature of the inlet prevents use of a connector with a lower temperature rating. In addition to the connections within the standards, as mentioned, there are possible combinations between appliance couplers and IEC interconnection couplers. as real users, posing a threat to a site’s security, so the site sometimes runs random security checks.

The pin temperature is determined by the design of the appliance, and its interior temperature, rather than by its ambient temperature. The standard uses the term coupler to encompass connectors on power cords and power inlets and outlets built into appliances. quote name='StevieD_FenderP2009' post='1373145' date='Sep 14 2011, 01:00 PM']Ah right cool, without risk of sounding stupid, is it as easy as just taking the plug off and putting the kettle lead end on?

It is safe to use this "C13" cable (10 amps, grounded, three wires) to power a device with a "C18" socket (10 amps, ungrounded, two pins), and therefore the connector shapes allow you to do so. No attempt is made to guard against connecting a 220-250V lead into a device which can only safely handle 110V-125V.

A C8B inlet type is defined by the standard for use by dual-voltage appliances; it has three pins and can hold a C7 connector in either of two positions, allowing the user to select voltage by choosing the position the connector is inserted. Interconnection cord set: "assembly consisting of one cable or cord fitted with one non-rewirable plug connector and one non-rewirable connector, intended for the interconnection between two electrical appliances". Sheet 27 shows details for screw terminals, where the wire is held by wrapping it around the head of a screw.

IEC 60320-1 defines a cord set as an "assembly consisting of one cable or cord fitted with one plug and one connector, intended for the connection of an electrical appliance or equipment to the electrical supply". The plug connector is the part integral with, or intended to be attached to, the cord, and the appliance outlet is the part integrated with or incorporated into the appliance or equipment or intended to be fixed to it, and from which the supply is obtained.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop