For the Love of Soil: Strategies to Regenerate Our Food Production Systems

For the Love of Soil: Strategies to Regenerate Our Food Production Systems

RRP: £17.96
Price: £8.98
£8.98 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I want to go back to what you said a moment ago about how there are bacteria or little bugs that eat methane, which is food.

Random House presents the audiobook edition of Ikigai by Héctor García and Francesc Miralles, read by Noako Mori. And according to the residents of the Japanese island of Okinawa - the world's longest-living people - finding it is the key to a longer and more fulfilled life. Learn a roadmap to healthy soil and revitalized food systems to powerfully address these times of challenge.

A vital addition to your farming knowldege to reverse climate change through your farm by adjusting management protocols.

I find myself looking at incorrect 'facts' presented like truth and wondering if her whole book is packed with pseudoscientific lies. They are emitting much more greater amounts of greenhouse gases and have been since we began farming or ranching many of these landscapes. You can also rate and review the show on Apple Podcasts so that we might read a shout-out of yours as well.

In The Psychology of Money, award-winning author Morgan Housel shares 19 short stories exploring the strange ways people think about money. Although Masters uses scientific methods to determine her proposed course of action, she convinces the reader that the best device to determine soil health is the lowly shovel; She does not leave home without it. For the Love of Soil is packed to the rafters with experiences and observations from some of the most extreme growing climates around the world. Supporting producers who work with millions of acres to take their operations to the next level in nutrient density, profitability and environmental outcomes.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop