Genuine Innokin T20 Coils / 5 pack / 1.5 ohm

Genuine Innokin T20 Coils / 5 pack / 1.5 ohm

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Previous Endura Models have lots of fans who use them to stop smoking and this is a wonderful update to the range. I’ll ask Michelle, who used the device and carried out the review, to share her thoughts as she used a 12mg nicotine for the review. Yes, you are correct that this is an MTL device and not a ‘true sub ohm device’. There is a little confusion coming in with sub ohm coils in e cigs such as the T20.

ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly. So setting my Pico to 17W it performed exactly the same as when used on the supplied battery. Great taste, reasonable vapour – this tank is great.Another tip is to remove the drip tip when installing a coil – this makes sure that the coil is fully inserted into the tank when you secure it. Flavour & Cloud Production

Leave the tank for 5-10 minutes for the liquid to soak into the coil. Also before using take a couple of inhales on the mouthpiece without activating the fire button. A 0.8ohm coil is of course a sub ohm coil but it runs at a lower wattage than what you would use with a ‘true’ sub ohm tank that is designed for Direct to Lung vaping. For instance, I use a sub ohm tank with a 0.4ohm coil at 30-40W.

My friend owns just the T18 tank on its own and uses it on a mod. So for those who want to just buy the tank on its own – I put this tank on my Eleaf Pico to test its performance. In the 5 hours since I got this up and running, I haven’t smoked a single cigarette – the flavour and throat hit are perfect. Oh and the battery is still showing above half charge in this time! What I Dislike Unscrew the top cap (not the mouthpiece which I did accidentally a few times!) Grip the top cap part of the tank to unscrew. Really simple operation, press the fire button to vape – no other settings or adjustments to contend with.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop