SodaStream Dr Pete Classics Sparkling Drink Mix

SodaStream Dr Pete Classics Sparkling Drink Mix

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Whoop Whoop! Juggalos, fans of Insane Clown Posse, have a fondness for the soda brand Faygo and are known to spray each other with its fizzy offerings at shows.

Kombucha is a fermented drink made with natural sugar, tea, bacteria and yeast. The Kambucha flavors come with some attractive health benefits like USDA organic certification, gluten free, and no added caffeine or Stevia. The organic Kombucha is brewed in small batches over 45 days. SodaStream also bottles the Kombucha with a unique cold-filled and probiotic top-up process to ensure the highest quality flavor.Shasta is a value-forward soda brand that offers an alternative to popular offerings from more prominent international brands like Coca-Cola and Pepsi. Shasta also offers its take on Dr Pepper called Dr. Shasta.

Even though it doesn’t have the proprietary Coca-Cola formula, it’s still fairly similar in overall taste and you can definitely detect caramel in each sip. It’s fully flavored and has a sweet bite to the taste that brings it closer to Pepsi’s flavor overall. Even better, the SodaStream Energy Syrup is one of the best SodaStream energy syrups that is less likely to hit you with the subsequent crashes that regular energy drinks often deliver. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm really not happy with the taste of this so-called soda. I've drank a lot of store-brand/generic colas in my day. I'm not expecting Coke..I'm not expecting Pepsi...I'm not even expecting Royal Crown. But what I didn't expect was this horrible taste of cheap soda. Hell, I can get bottles of Shasta at Dollar Tree that are more appealing than this.Dr. Bob is a private-label alt-pepper distributed in chains like Giant Food and Stop and Shop made by Ahold manufacturing. The current design is a bit abstract, with wavy lines and bubbles in a deep red palette. Sparkling Natural Orange and Pineapple. This unique flavor combination is super refreshing. It combines a more realistic orange citrus taste with the naturally soothing sensation brought about by pineapple notes. It’s another excellent summer standard flavor and a decent choice. Tonic is the main flavor, combining quinine, natural flavors, sugar, and citric acid. The resulting lemon-lime soda is refreshingly bitter and sharp. This is one of my Perfect flavors for when I want to drink a carbonated beverage but not necessarily a typical, super-sweet soda.

Dr Pepper is one of the oldest and most beloved soda brands in the US. Created by pharmacist Charles Alderton and first served in 1885, Dr Pepper’s secret recipe consisting of 23 ingredients has quenched the thirst for something a little different from colas and fruit-flavored sodas. Rather than being vintage cool, dr. Perfy is the first alt-pepper and known soda to utilize an NFT on its label, combining the future with a classic taste. Pibb Xtra’s label design is bolder than Dr Pepper’s, reinforcing Pibb’s spicier and “extra” flavor. This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. To return faulty items see our Returning Faulty Items policy. If you ever wished for a carbonated drink infused with cherry and vanilla taste, Dr. Pete might just create that flavor profile for you.There are numerous studies that blame normal soda for the increased rate of obesity and other ailments including heart and kidney diseases, diabetes, cancer, stroke, and asthma. However, most of these claims stem from the caloric level in these beverages, which are typically higher than what you get from a can of SodaStream syrup. On the same note, we should mention here that this Sparkling Gourmet Syrup by SodaStream is caffeine-free. Thus, you should feel comfortable getting it if you don’t want something that will make your heart race.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop