Nude Woman Body Line Art Painting Afro Female Figure Poster Minimalist Wall Art Black White Canvas Prints Bathroom Decor Pictures 40x60cm Unframed

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Nude Woman Body Line Art Painting Afro Female Figure Poster Minimalist Wall Art Black White Canvas Prints Bathroom Decor Pictures 40x60cm Unframed

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Demi Moore’s naked and pregnant Vanity Faircover shot by Annie Leibovitz caused an uproar in 1991 — and nearly 30 years later, we stillcan’t stop talking about it. Now that’s what you call lasting power.

Sofia Vergara shared her first-ever full nude with the world with a Women’s Healthcover at 45, a decision she made specifically because she recognized the newness of the opportunity: “Here’s a woman, 45, being able to show her body. It’s not like before, when it was just young girls,” she told the magazine. Ok, Josh Brolin! The actor is finishing 2020 strong with a completely nude photo taken by his wife, in which he’s stretched out on a patio chair with his feet on the table, drinking from a mug. “At the end of the day a life will judged by how often you were naked,” he writes. “Nobody told they meant metaphorically.”

Dolly Parton

Brooke Shields‘ December 1986 Playboy cover featured the longtime model wearing giant red ornaments as earrings. For her 31st birthday, Scout Willis shared a nude snapshot on her social media with the caption, “This is going to be the best year of my life.” I love how everyone’s freaking out about one picture. It’s not nude and it’s just cleavage,” they tweeted. “Besides the world has seen me nude BY CHOICE before.”

A good reason to show your birthday suit? A real live birthday, of course. Gwyneth Paltrow definitively proved that she’s still sexy from head to toe with a naked, sunlit photo in her garden — about which daughter Apple wasn’t exactly thrilled.If a child or young person has a nude image or video shared of them online it can have a huge emotional impact on those involved.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop