Royal Dansk Danish Butter Cookies 1.81kg Tin Family & Share Tin Simple Sweet & Buttery | FREE MINI BAGS OF GUMMIES WITH EVERY TIN

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Royal Dansk Danish Butter Cookies 1.81kg Tin Family & Share Tin Simple Sweet & Buttery | FREE MINI BAGS OF GUMMIES WITH EVERY TIN

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Add the softened butter to a large bowl along with the powdered sugar. You can use granulated sugar, if you do, I recommend only using 1/3 cup. But you certainly can use a half cup of it as well. If you want to get a little fancy, go to the nearest dollar store like Dollar General and buy the round tins they have, usually around Christmas time, but they may have them year-round. Then place cupcake paper cups on the bottom, and add a homemade Danish butter cookie to each paper cup. Add a round piece of parchment paper or wax paper on top, then add another layer. A fun gift to give to your neighbors, friends, and family. Milk- I recommend milk with high-fat content for the best taste and texture. I use 3% whole milk in my recipes. Like the butter, the milk needs to be at room temperature.

Powdered sugar- The light texture of the powdered sugar makes it easier to blend into the rest of the mixture than granulated sugar. For the best results, sift the powdered sugarbefore adding it to the recipe to eliminate any lumps. Refer to my sugar guidefor the different types of sugar and how to use them in baking. Scroll to the bottom of this post for the recipe card and the full list of the ingredients. Instructions No fancy ingredients are required- This Danish butter cookie recipe is made with only six ingredients, many of which are likely already in your pantry. Flour- Plain, all purpose flourworks great for this recipe. Like powdered sugar, sift the flour first to remove lumps before using it in the recipe.Then you can pipe your circle design on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. If you don’t want to use a piping bag, take a small amount of dough and roll it into a ball. Then press it flat with your palm. Use a fork and press it around. That is one design you can do. TIP: If you forget to set your butter out to soften, you can put it in the microwave on defrost mode for 20 or 30 seconds to soften it up. They should be light, firm, and crunchy. Top with powdered sugar if you like, or you can even dip half of it in chocolate. I added a 1/6 cup whole milk. My hands still burned as I strained, but now the slowest, jagged little mass of dough began to poke out. I returned the dough to the bowl and added another 1/6 cup milk.

Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes, rotating the pans halfway through until the edges are light brown. Allow them to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.I only baked the first batch for 13 minutes as someone else suggested. Very delicious!. Crispy on the edges, creamy on the inside. They spread/flattened out, however – but still held the design of the tip – and I see that the second batch, although more compact and tighter, have spread as well. I’ll cook those 2 minutes longer and see if the crisp goes all the way through and see which I like best.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop