Baking Bree (Recipes for Romance Book 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We hope you enjoy making and eating our baked brie recipe and would love to hear how you got on with making it. Recipe Notes and Expert Tips What to bake it in –use a round, shallow oven proof dish that’s a bit larger than the brie for baking and serving if you have one. It needs to be shallow, otherwise it’s hard to dip/scoop without touching the hot dish; OR You can also stuff your brie instead. Slice the brie in half, creating two disks. Press some red, sliced, seedless grapes down onto the cheesy side of the bottom disk. Add 1 teaspoon of fresh, minced thyme, and ½ teaspoon of fresh, minced rosemary on top of the grapes. Put the top disk down onto the grapes and press down lightly, creating a sandwich. Place the brie down onto the pastry sheet. [11] X Research source

I am going to highlight a few key steps in the recipe here, but make sure to jump down to the recipe card for comprehensive instructions on how to make baked brie with Pillsbury pie crust. Bake for 15 minutes! To test whether it’s done, touch your finger in the middle of the brie. It should feel like it’s completely liquid in the center. We cook and serve baked brie in its box; it becomes incredibly soft and the molten cheese will spill out onto the plate and can be difficult to transfer. If you didn’t want to serve it in the box, then we would recommend placing it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and then transferring the brie cheese on the parchment paper onto your serving plate.

Trending Recipes

Baked brie recipe is one of the best easy appetizers around! Bake it in 15 minutes and add your favorite toppings for a total crowd pleaser. Brie – You can use a 16 ounce wheel of brie or an 8 ounce wheel of brie. The large wheel of brie will not fit completely into the pie crust, but it will still work just fine! Use an 8 ounce or 16 ounce wheel of cheese will work – With an 8-inch one, you’ll get complete coverage so you an be more decorative with the crust. If you use a large wheel of brie, the crust won’t cover the entire bottom, but that’s okay! You won’t see it cause it will be on the bottom. Cooking and Baking is my true passion. In fact, I only share a small portion of my recipes on Sweet As Honey. Most of them are eaten by my husband and my two kids before I have time to take any pictures!

Yes, baked brie is that easy to make. We love it for parties and entertaining, especially when we’re making multiple recipes at once and need something simple yet stunning. The toppings are the fun part for baked brie: you can customize this recipe according to your tastes and make dozens of variations. One key to topping this melty cheese: sweet is an ideal pair with gooey, savory cheese. Here are some ideas for baked brie toppings: Pro tip: Mix the nuts and dried fruit with a bit of the jam (or honey) to coat them before baking. This prevents them from drying out in the oven. Brie cheese hails from Seine-et-Marne, France, and is usually made with cow’s milk but goat’s milk is sometimes used as well. It is a soft, creamy cheese with an edible rind and a mild, somewhat fruity flavor. You don’t really need a recipe for this. All I do is pop a brie or camembert in the microwave for 1 minute 15 seconds on high, or until it’s melted. It’s really easy to tell – just prod it in the centre and it will feel really soft and….er….well, it will feel melted. 🤷🏻‍♀️Brie rind is edible, and it actually adds nuance and complexity of flavor. In this baked brie recipe, I do not remove the rind because I need the surface to spread my jam and to add my beautiful nuts and toppings. After you take your first bite, you'll know what I'm talking about. Imagine this - melted cheese on a baking dish (or sheet pan) with your favorite jam, some nuts, a pinch of fresh herbs.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop