Gerrard: My Autobiography

Gerrard: My Autobiography

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

However, before he took the next step on the path to receive his coaching credentials, Gerrard pulled on the Liverpool shirt one last time in a friendly against Australian club Sydney FC at the end of this Premier League campaign. He had raved about Steve Peters, who was best known for his work then with cyclists like Chris Hoy and Victoria Pendleton. Gerrard went on to help Liverpool to reach their first cup final in 6 years, and their first at Wembley Stadium in 18 years, as Liverpool beat Manchester City 3–2 on aggregate in the semi-finals. Liverpool originally topped the league when they faced Chelsea in their third last match of the season. After starting the Merseyside derby on the bench, he replaced Robbie Fowler in the second half, receiving his first career red card for a challenge to the upper leg of Everton's Kevin Campbell.

My Story by Steven Gerrard | Goodreads My Story by Steven Gerrard | Goodreads

Liverpool 2–2 Manchester City (3–2 agg)" Archived 30 December 2020 at the Wayback Machine BBC Sport.Gerrard said he would have signed a new contract had it been offered in the offseason, but said the club did not make an offer until November. Despite the loss to Real Salt Lake, Steven Gerrard pleased with competitive appearance for the LA Galaxy". After retiring from playing football, Gerrard became a coach in the Liverpool youth academy and managed their under-18 team during the 2017–18 season, before becoming manager of Scottish Premiership club Rangers ahead of the 2018–19 season. Jordan Henderson described Gerrard as “probably the best player this country has ever seen – not only as a player, but also as a leader and a captain.

Read an Extract from My Story by Steven Gerrard - WHSmith Blog

Gerrard took and scored Los Angeles’ first spot-kick but the club were eliminated after Giovanni dos Santos and Ashley Cole failed to convert. Gerrard's cousin, Jon-Paul Gilhooley, was killed in the 1989 Hillsborough disaster, when Gerrard was eight. Our resources are crucial for knowledge lovers everywhere—so if you find all these bits and bytes useful, please pitch in. Steven Gerrard interview: Mario Balotelli can still turn it around at Liverpool following stuttering start". That season, he won his first major honours with Liverpool—the FA Cup, Football League Cup, and the UEFA Cup—scoring in the final of the last competition.After the incumbent manager Graeme Murty was sacked on 1 May, Rangers announced on 4 May that Gerrard would become their new manager from 1 June, ahead of the 2018–19 season, signing a four-year deal. Gerrard played his final game for Galaxy on 6 November 2016 in a MLS Cup Playoff penalty-shootout loss to Colorado Rapids. After ending his playing career, Gerrard remained on the sidelines as a coach, first as a youth coach for Liverpool in 2017 and then Steven Gerrard manager Journey started with the Scottish giant’s Rangers in 2018.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop