Unlocked ZTE MF286D CAT 12 600mbps 4G+/LTE Home/Office Router (White). 2 x RJ11 Tel Ports. 2 x External Antennas. Works with any Mobile Network Sim Worldwide. 2.4/5GHz Wi-Fi + Bridge Mode (Renewed)

£34.995
FREE Shipping

Unlocked ZTE MF286D CAT 12 600mbps 4G+/LTE Home/Office Router (White). 2 x RJ11 Tel Ports. 2 x External Antennas. Works with any Mobile Network Sim Worldwide. 2.4/5GHz Wi-Fi + Bridge Mode (Renewed)

RRP: £69.99
Price: £34.995
£34.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I did use it previously with a 4G dongle but I don't have that dongle anymore. I could use it with an Android phone instead of the ZTE router but I'm not sure whether an Android phone can be put into bridge mode and the ZTE router seems to be doing a fine job. WiFi AP, WiFi Router, Router, Travel Router, Travel Router - Battery powered, Range Extender, Single Board Computer, Modem, NAS, unknown, other Compared with the old 4G Hub router (Huawei B535-232), the main upgrade on the ZTE MF286D is the superior support for new 4G networking technology. Whereas the old 4G Hub router supported 2×2 MIMO and 64QAM, the new 4G Hub router supports 4×4 MIMO and 256QAM. In combination with the support for Three’s L-band spectrum (band 32), it should deliver much better home broadband performance. Three 4G Hub Speeds

Fire up TFTPx64 and point it the folder where you just moved your root_uImage file to, then set the server interface in TFTPx64 to the LAN card your just set with the ip of 192.0.0.1. My passion is helping people to get the most out of their mobile phone. I've been blogging at Ken's Tech Tips since 2005. Quote from: meritez on June 01, 2022, 12:06:39 AM There's a script that lets you get into the debug mode of the web interface and select bands. However I found another in /Bin/UPDATE/ which works, both are the same size but the CRCs are different. wlan_vap_create : exit. devhandle=0xca9004c0, vap=0xc8770000, opmode=IEEE80211_M_HOSTAP, flags=0x1.You don’t always get unlimited data with this device – there are a range of plans, including pay as you go contracts. The main downside to this MiFi device is it’s normally more expensive than a 4G Hub, and it can’t connect as many devices to the internet at once. I was using load balancing and while it mostly worked, it wasn't perfect and each firmware revision seemed to change the behaviour. It connects with Band 3 and Band 20 which gives me a bit more speed 120Mbps instead of about 100Mbps on Band 3 only which is all my Netgear M1 supported. bin/sh: can't create [ 62.592217] [wifi1] FWLOG: [70607] WAL channel change freq=5520, mode=0 flags=0 rx_ok=1 tx_ok=1

I never got it to switch automatically (I don't use it with my newer Asus XT8 Wi-Fi 6 system) but did use the USB to share a tethered mobile data connection with reasonable results. Another reason for keeping it. Finally got some adapter cables to allow me to connect my external aerial directly to the inside connections. Once we set up our 4G Hub router, we tried it in three different locations around the house, to find which place had the best 4G signal. ol_swap_wlan_memory_expansion: length:152475 size_left:152495 dma_size_left:262144 fw_temp:d5a69004 fw_entry_size:152499Just soldered some headers to my 286D, booted the router and tried some of the AT commands but got no response to them. I could just set up a raspberry pi with pi-hole to handle DHCP and DNS but before I do that, I'm wondering if anybody else has experienced similar, or does anybody have any suggestions as to what might be able to resolve this issue? You can get 4G broadband on the 4G Plus MiFi instead. The 4G Plus MiFi is a mobile broadband router with the advantage that you can use it more easily on-the-go. Unfortunately, speeds cap out at 300Mbps and the Wi-Fi signal also has more limited range (around 10m). However, it’s available to 99% of the UK’s population. Find out more about the 4G Plus MiFi. The Elisa firmware gives generally more information on things in regards to signal, cell id etc. Also it gives you samba options (not that I'd use that personally) and reboot scheduling. zte_port_status_monitor_create_msg_queue(): msgid [ 49.171150] ol_if_dfs_attach: called; ptr=c85e998c, radar_info=ca00bbf0

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop