Shark WD201, HydroVac XL 3-in-1 Vacuum, Blue, 38 Qt. Capacity

Shark WD201, HydroVac XL 3-in-1 Vacuum, Blue, 38 Qt. Capacity

RRP: £319.99
Price: £159.995
£159.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It can deep clean sealed hard flooring like, hardwood, tile, marble, and laminate, as well as area rugs with two different speeds. Hydro excavation is a soil removing service. Instead of mechanical tools, the process uses pressurized water to create a dirt slurry. Hydrovac equipment can then vacuum the slurry to reveal deeper layers of the ground below. Crews commonly use this technique to uncover existing utility lines and pipe systems with minimal risk of breaks or tears. Accurate excavation. The pressurized wand is usually handheld, which helps workers direct the stream of water precisely where it’s needed. Workers can maneuver the wand in any direction, including making sharp turns when cutting through the soil without disrupting the environment. Hence, if something comes in the way unexpectedly, you can go around it very easily.

From what I can tell I can use any basic floor cleaner so we'll be using our regular floor concentrate and it's so convenient to take care of my vacuuming and mopping in one swipe! I find that the mop path is consistent and much drier immediately after a pass than the spray mop I had been using. Hydrovac excavation allows for more accurate excavation around utilities, reducing the likelihood of damage. The hydrovac digging wand makes it possible to precisely excavate soil in tight spaces and hard-to-reach areas.Daylighting: Daylighting is the process of exposing and identifying buried utilities. Hydrovac excavation is able to carefully remove soil around the utilities while leaving them undamaged and visible.

The cordless HydroVac cleaner also comes with a multi-surface cleaning concentrate, a storage charging tray, an extra brushroll, and an extra filter.

Applications of Hydrovac

As someone who spends a ton of time cleaning, Shark's HydroVac Pro Cordless Cleaner is worth every penny. It gets the job done so efficiently, especially if you live in a smaller space. My weekly mopping routine is pretty much done in 30 minutes tops and I don't even have to get my hands dirty. The HydroVac can truly handle it all, from kitchen spills like honey, soy sauce, and coffee grounds, to loose hairs and fur, and dust bunnies. If you're looking for a way to make keeping your home clean easier, Shark's cordless HydroVac Pro XL is so convenient and the way to go. Additional Details:

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop